Metropol Hostel Berlin
Agoda.com
US$117
US$113
  • Restaurant
Select Hotel Berlin The Wall(Berlin)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$57
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

US$164
HotelsClick
  • Room Service
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 10, 2017

Very bad and unprofessional experience!
I stayed there in December, sharing room only with colleagues (we always left and came back together). I got shopping bag full of new stuff stolen from the room, either by their cleaning service or somebody else (since when we returned, the room was cleaned and the door left open)!!! I reported the theft immediately but the manager refused to refund any money, saying I can’t prove anything. He said he talked to their stuff and they are saying nobody took anything. I wanted to check on cameras (which are probably not filming at all) but they say cameras can’t show if the door was really left opened but it can be seen that when cleaning lady returned from my room, she wasn’t having any new bags (it’s like a very bad joke). At the end they blamed the theft on me and stopped all the communication.
I’m very disappointed, I have never experienced such an attitude to guests before and I strongly recommend staying away from this hostel! Disaster!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank pomaranca99
Reviewed October 20, 2016 via mobile

I visited here on my own for 3 nights and it was as I expected. I stayed in a mixed dorm; most were male but there was one other female guest in the room. The hostel is located close to the city centre and the underground etc. The staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was a great little bonus too! I didn't have any problems whatsoever so I would stay again. Thanks guys!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Francess B
Reviewed September 5, 2016

we stayed there for a weekend trip to Berlin. It is located very cloe to an U6 and U7 metro station, which is very conveniant as thise to lines can be used to reach the Tegel airport. we had a double room with provate bathroom and everything was just fine. the room very basic but big and clean. the breakfast was also very basic, but ok./ it seems local currywurst and kebab bars are famous. the hostel is in a nightime party area. it is cvlose to a bio-vegan supermarket with a nica bar, ideal for coffee. the tempelhof airport site is also very close, it was a spontaneous decision toi visit it, it is very surprising, one of highlights of the stay.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Michal M
Reviewed August 25, 2016

I stayed here for one night and it was good for the night. The rooms are spacious and clean. Beds are comfortable and clean. Showers and toilets are basic, don´t expect much. Staff is really nice and always helpful. Check in was easy and quick and even the wifi was working in the room. If you come late no problem they open 24/7.
All in all it was a perfect place if you don´t waste your time staying in the room the whole day. The hostel is located in kreuzberg next to the metro station 'Mehringdamm' and in front of the hostel is the famous 'Mustafa´s Gemüse Kebab'.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Fabian A
Reviewed August 7, 2016

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces