See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 28, 2017

I did not have any advance booking and was looking for place to stay at midnight . I called up this hostel . They were very helpful in offering room right away. I was skeptical while calling because earlier another hostel declined me room and told me to booking online. The bed was comfortable and they offer free breakfast till 10 AM. And they have a nice looby to hangout.

The only problem I saw with the place is that WiFi was very slow when I was staying there. Maybe this was a temporary problem. I did not have problem with this because I was able to manage with my mobile 3G internet. But otherwise this place is quite centrally located and good for budget travel .

Also , the famoust Mustafa's kebab shop is just outside the hostel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Saju D
Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

Brilliant budget hostel, perfect for young people, especially in big groups. I'd recommend trying to get a room with an ensuite bathroom as the shared bathrooms didn't look too appetising but our room was very spacious and the beds were SOOOOO COMFY! Also the breakfast was good and the choice of food shops/stalls outside was brilliant.

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed January 10, 2017

Very bad and unprofessional experience!
I stayed there in December, sharing room only with colleagues (we always left and came back together). I got shopping bag full of new stuff stolen from the room, either by their cleaning service or somebody else (since when we returned, the room was cleaned and the door left open)!!! I reported the theft immediately but the manager refused to refund any money, saying I can’t prove anything. He said he talked to their stuff and they are saying nobody took anything. I wanted to check on cameras (which are probably not filming at all) but they say cameras can’t show if the door was really left opened but it can be seen that when cleaning lady returned from my room, she wasn’t having any new bags (it’s like a very bad joke). At the end they blamed the theft on me and stopped all the communication.
I’m very disappointed, I have never experienced such an attitude to guests before and I strongly recommend staying away from this hostel! Disaster!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank pomaranca99
Reviewed October 20, 2016 via mobile

I visited here on my own for 3 nights and it was as I expected. I stayed in a mixed dorm; most were male but there was one other female guest in the room. The hostel is located close to the city centre and the underground etc. The staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was a great little bonus too! I didn't have any problems whatsoever so I would stay again. Thanks guys!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Francess B
Reviewed September 5, 2016

we stayed there for a weekend trip to Berlin. It is located very cloe to an U6 and U7 metro station, which is very conveniant as thise to lines can be used to reach the Tegel airport. we had a double room with provate bathroom and everything was just fine. the room very basic but big and clean. the breakfast was also very basic, but ok./ it seems local currywurst and kebab bars are famous. the hostel is in a nightime party area. it is cvlose to a bio-vegan supermarket with a nica bar, ideal for coffee. the tempelhof airport site is also very close, it was a spontaneous decision toi visit it, it is very surprising, one of highlights of the stay.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family