US$353
US$353
US$311
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Select Hotel Berlin The Wall(Berlin)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$90
Priceline
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 16, 2013

The apartments are ok and although not the best decor are in a good quiet position and good value...Its is in a normal block of flats..However I was very appalled by the management.When I checked in I asked what time I should check out and was told "oh it doesn't matter in this season,you can check out at whatever time you like...so I said ok about 3.30pm would be good for me as I was catching a flight...On the day however when I got back to apartment at 3 Another man was very angry and said that they needed the apartment etc.He got me to speak to the original man who accused me of lying.i was most appalled...

One thing to note the pillows in apartment are most uncomfortable I've ever used...

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed August 13, 2012

This hotel is not a 4-star hotel. The Reception staff is never there (there is a phone, where you can call them). Free wireless internet was included in the room price, but the internet did not work at all during our stay. We did let the staff know several times, but nothing happened. They did not at anytime offer us another room or compensation for the missing internet. It is our beliefs, that the internet in that specific room never had worked. Its was quite obvious when we talked to the staff. So no recommendation from us due to very bad service.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bine h
Reviewed March 8, 2012

I chose Apart-West as a base for visiting ITB Berlin at Messe/ICC. It was far more reasonably priced than the hotels available and is significantly nicer than what was available too! They are very organised and as I was arriving out of hours they sent me an email with instructions for getting my key and letting myself into the building. Bit confusing when you are actually inside the building - could do with a sign or two - but is relatively straightforward. My apartment featured one large double bedroom with ample wardrobe space, safe, fresh linens etc. Lounge/dining room had sofa bed, Television, two bean bag chairs, coffee table, and small dining table for four. The bathroom was clean with fresh white towels, although you will need to bring shampoo, shower gel etc. But that's part of the deal when going self-catering. The kitchenette is useful with reasonable fridge/freezer, two hobs, kettle, coffee-maker, lots of plates, utensils, glasses, pots, pans and microwave. They were very kind and left a large bottle of sparkling water for me. Free Wi-Fi is a huge plus, though can be a bit patchy at times. Oh, and for spring/summer days, there was a small balcony with small table which was a nice extra touch. Everything was new and modern. Definitely a great option for people on a budget, business travellers visiting Messe/ICC (it's a few stops away by Metro, though you do have to change but it's not far and doesn't take long). Can't complain at all. Thoroughly recommend. Lidl supermarket downstairs isn't huge but has quite a good range of food etc. (I thought it may be noisy with deliveries but is very quiet at night). There's a bakery and Indian restaurant nearby too. Though if you prefer to be somewhere with a concierge available 24/7 then this isn't a good option for you.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank travjourno
Reviewed November 2, 2011

We were looking for an hotel but with kids it's easier to have a kitchen to satisfy everyone. We didn't expect much but the apartment was great. Everything new, small kitchen but very functional with everything in it. No service but no need for service. Supermarket just below. Main street 200 meters with all public transportation. Quiet location. I strongly recommend.
We had one bedroom and a living were 3 kids slept.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank CityHopperJerusalem
Reviewed March 22, 2011

It is the first time I have stayed in an apartment rather than a hotel and based on this experience I would do it again. It was spotlessly clean, the kitchen was perfectly well equipped, it was spacious and I was given all the necessary information to help me get around and settle in. It is as it looks on websites too. For my needs it was perfectly situated and there is a supermarket downstairs, an Italian restaurant just down the road and just up the road was another super restaurant. Can't fault it as apartments go - my only negative comment is that the entrance to the building leaves rather a lot to be desired and you do wonder if you made a mistake booking it! Also it is not very obvious where it is, as there are no numbers over the entrance. But apart from that I cannot fault it.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business