“Perfect breakfast place”

Ranked #126 of 409 Coffee & Tea in Berlin
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Prenzlauer Berg
Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff, delicious food, amazing coffee - what more do you need?
Offers all day breakfast with many options to choose from. Homemade coffee and cakes complete the homely atmosphere.

Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

Antiquariat wooden furniture,leather sofas and piano.Cute place to meet friends and have a talk,as here is no wifi.
Coffee was awful.Firstly,barista brought me not my order and it was annoying.Final coffee was not good,too much milky..it was quite expensive and did not worth it,actually.

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

I visited this place on my recent holiday to Berlin. A friend and I chanced upon this cafe and we were blown away. Everything looked delicious and whatever we tried left us wanting to try more food! The owners were extremely welcoming and helped us decide what to eat. The quirky yet homey interiors added to the whole afternoon. Definitely worth a visit!

1  Thank 168priyankag
Reviewed January 20, 2017

The decoration is really nice, and I loved the menu. I personally had an amazing brunch, very well served. Although you have to order in the balcony, and ask for the bill and pay in the balcony.

Reviewed January 15, 2017

Its a rather nice place, but not worth an extra journey or a detour (as I did). Yes, they roast their own coffee, their coffee (cappucchino) is drinkable, and its one of those Berlin run-of-the mill cafes with old creaky furniture. Service almost nonexistent.