US$146
US$117
US$86
US$79
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$90
US$84
  • Breakfast included
US$140
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

i31 Hotel(Berlin)
US$114
US$108
Hotel Website
  • Room Service
US$127
US$102
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$109
US$97
Travelocity
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$231
US$126
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$230
US$176
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Select Hotel Berlin The Wall(Berlin)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$65
Priceline
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

1,726 results
All reviewsfour seasonsfischers fritzl'occitane toiletriesmarble bathroomluxury hotelunter den lindenbeautiful hotelgendarmenmarkt squarebrandenburg gateroom servicemuseum islandwithin walking distanceupgraded to a suiteconcierge deskturn down servicebreakfast servicerooms are spacious
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When you first walk in you are greeted by gorgeous architecture as well as gorgeous fresh flowers. The rooms are amazing and then comes breakfast which is included in the room price and is unforgettable. Will definitely to this hotel upon our return to Berlin.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Regent Berlin is clearly a Berlin hotel - not the Berlin version of a big chain. Our room was very much above average - double doors into a marble bathroom. Close to Unter den Linden and buses and U-Bahn. Staff attentive and pleasant. We had a drink in the bar on our last night but did not have breakfast or dinner in the hotel. There are plenty of excellent, and cheaper, places around. Two suggestions – fix up the wifi, which caused all of our devices to go into conniptions of insecurity warnings but did eventually work; and leave tea as well as coffee in the room. We shall definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I did choose to stay in The Regent Hotel during my last Germany visit for a total of 5 nights. Was a real great experience . This hotel is still one of the " Old Dame" and has the traditional set up, with your Clefs d"Or Concierge, the Maitre D'Hotel in the restaurant , etc.... The rooms are still good size with the bathroom on the smaller side but it was perfectly fitted with all the luxury amenities one would expect from such a hotel. The breakfast was with a semi buffet where one can select their cold cuts, fruits, cereals, juices from the buffet and the rest is all a la carte / a la minute prepared by the chefs. I did not had dinner since I was in meetings all the time outside but it was located conveniently to plenty of different restaurants and shops . I used the gym on two days and the attendant was serving the towels and a selection of either an energy drink or Evian water. The interior is very classy and makes you feel like you are in a true luxury hotel. Would recommend the hotel at anytime and for my next visit I will be staying here again .

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank GCL11
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I found this hotel to be one of the finest I ever stayed at. My father, nephew, and I went on (what perhaps will be our last time) a group trip to Berlin. The staff are superb, the amenities are not over the top but just lovely. I cannot say enough about this hotel. I am professor and travel internationally often. The hotel is expensive but for what you get, a similar hotel in the USA would easily be 500.00 per night. I highly recommend this hotel. There was nothing that I can say that was wrong with the way we were treated and helped out as health issue arose with my father (who is fine now but we had to leave two days early). A very classy but understated and not vulgar a real find in today's world. The Hotel is very well situated to an array of tremendous historical sites, museums, the state opera, the Teirgarden, B-gate, etc. (all within walking distance) too boot. Berlin is a magnificent city and it was made better for me by staying at the Regent Hotel. I want to extend a personal and heart felt thanks to the staff who helped my nephew and I so much when his grandfather and my father got ill. For those going family trips with elderly members of the family, it is something to keep in mind. Trust me on this! When my father became ill with a chest cold: a doctor was there very quickly to care for him (thanks to the hotel) and start him on the road to getting better. Everything about this hotel was just great. Stay if you can.

Room Tip: I asked for top floor (8th floor) it has was great...
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Andrew G
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We've stayed at Park Hyatts in Paris, Milan, New York, and Buenos Aires, as well as many other 5 star hotels, and none of them can stand up to comparison with the Regent. Everything about the Regent is elegant and gracious. The location is perfect, the staff couldn't be improved upon. Price matters also: This place costs half or less than half the price of the aforementioned Park Hyatts. I know, Berlin is a much less expensive city that NY, Paris, or Milan, but still... We reserved through the Citibank Concierege, and they gave us what I think to be a very good "package."

We are considering returning to Berlin---a fascinating city---in part because we want to go back to the Regent.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple