Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 13, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel on three occasions after it was recommended to me by a travel agent friend in San Francisco for its great value, location and hospitality. The staff is simply terrific, both charming and helpful to a high degree. The breakfasts served in the splendid breakfast room and, when the weather permits, in a delightful garden are superb, an excellent start to the day, and we always appreciate the variety of daily newspapers that are available here. If I have one complaint, it is that the wardrobe in each room is on the small side for two travelers. Other than that, I can recommend this hotel very highly. One additional feature: it's on a tree-lined street in a lovely Berlin neighborhood that is surprisingly quiet. Also, check out the nearby SAIGON Vietnamese restaurant, one of the most astonishing and scrumptious menus you can find anywhere in the world with one totally amazing owner-host.

Room tip: I personally prefer the rooms on the front of the hotel because I like a darker, tree-shaded room; the rooms in the back are sunny and bright if that's what you like. I would also suggest asking when booking for the largest available room as they do vary in size but not in price.
Date of stay: September 2011
1  Thank DougBeard
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Ist not the first time that we book this hotel (9 th) in a quiet street and very nice breakfast buffet.

Date of stay: April 2012
1  Thank donrei
Reviewed November 6, 2011

Very helpful staff, room rate includes breakfast every morning. Hotel located just a few blocks from U-bahn station ..

Date of stay: November 2011
2  Thank travelguy9663
Reviewed October 26, 2011

My stay at Arco Hotel started with a pleasant surprise since the director, Mr. Osterloh, gave me a double room for the price of the single room booked. I appreciated this nice gesture because the room was not only spacious but also at the end of the corridor. So I enjoyed perfect silence during the night. This room was directed to the inner court full of trees and may be one of the very few hotel rooms in the centre of Berlin where traffic is virtually inaudible. In order not to raise too high expectations I must admit that the house itself is not fully sound-proof. Actually, quite some noise results if somebody flushes the toilet or walks around in the room above. Thus, the silence I experienced was due to a large extent also to the considerate behaviour of the other guests.

My room was modern, in best condition and spotless. It was definitely of much higher standard than one would expect in such a moderately priced hotel. The room was equipped with a king-size double bed and a flat screen TV with 16 channels, including BBC and CNN. I would have preferred the mattress and pillow of the bed to be firmer, but this is an issue of personal preferences. Apart from that, my only minor criticism regards the illumination of the desk, which is not really appropriate for reading.

Of course, the breakfast buffet of this small hotel cannot compete with that of hotels of hundreds of rooms. However, I did not miss anything and was even offered freshly boiled eggs. On top of all that, Arco Hotel is situated in a nice and calm residential area garnished with some decent restaurants.

I may have had particular luck, which cannot be taken for granted. At any rate, I enjoyed a perfect stay and exceptional value for money.

Room tip: Rooms directed to the inner court prefereably not too close to the staircase are quiet.
Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed June 20, 2011

I would definitely recommend this hotel for friends or couples who wish to visit Berlin. The rooms are spacious, well maintained, with high ceilings. Breakfast can be taken outside on the terrace surrounded by a lovely garden when the weather permits it. The only downside would be the fact that Internet is really slow.

The hotel is also well located, not far from the KaDeWe and close to the subway stations.

Date of stay: May 2011