“Had our college dinner ”
Review of Naveenapath

Naveenapath
Ranked #62 of 9,693 Restaurants in Berlin
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mitte (Borough)
Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

Nice dishes.. Lamb curry and chicken jalfrezi are awesome. Service is very nice. We Were a group of 12, enjoyed the dinner very much. Hope to visit this place next time

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed February 9, 2018

I was here with 3 friends. I ate a lot of indian in my life in many restauraants, I even worked in an indian restaurant for 6 months. Coming to this restaurant was disappointing, as I expected more from a place that has this amount of good reviews.

- loud music, to our ears especially annoying because of the "crying" voice of the lady singing
- naan bread not baked in tandoori oven, just in a pan
- the fish in the fish tamil curry had a wishy-washy consistency, not recommending the fish
- the chicken in the butter chicken was ok, the butter chicken can be recommended
- salted lassi was way too salty

This is my opinion, but I have to say that 2 of my friends liked it more because they had the impression that the food was "authentic", as in they felt that they didn't put flavour enhancer in the food, as in most other indian retaurants in Berlin they've been to.

I don't think that the prices are very low. It's not like you get a huge portion or a dish that has outstanding taste. It was all just average.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Leaboss
Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

Very excellent food. Excellent service. Very delicious food. Must to come. Varieties of dishes. Specialised in Indian food.

Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

Adds some spice to your trip in Berlin for a very fair price.
A wonderful culinary change after tasting the local food. Recommended!

Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

Have a great time at naveena path
Great service
Awesome food
Highly recommended!
I’ll take mutton curry and naan
Very special