The Azimut Kurfurstendamm is located just right, the building is pleasantly old-fashioned (nothing for handicapped with all the stairs) and the breakfast is fine. All that was marred by the beds in our room (small but quiet, towards the inner court) being uncomfortable and creaky. Nothing disturbs a good night's sleep that loud creaks everytime you turn!
We stayed only three nights and did not bother to complain as we did not fancy to move rooms after unpacking, with no guarantee that the other beds would be better. It seemd to be a bed-structure related problem.
Besides, the staff was very friendly and helpful, so we let it go ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AZIMUT Hotel Kurfuerstendamm Berlin 3* is located on the city’s main business thoroughfare—the famous Kurfuerstendamm boulevard. This is one of the best hotels in Berlin for those who come to the German capital for their shopping. Both stations of S-Bahn and U-Bahn, Berlin’s public transportation lines, are located right next to the hotel entrance. From AZIMUT Hotel Kurfuerstendamm Berlin it is easy to reach any sightseeing attractions of Germany’s capital. Berlin Zoo which has on display the largest collection of animals in the world is located near the hotel, in the center of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your AZIMUT Hotel Kurfuerstendamm Berlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belmondo Am Kurfurstendamm Berlin
- Belmondo Am Kurfurstendamm Hotel