“Last lunch in Berlin ”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

We happened across this restaurant trying to find a place to eat on our last day in Berlin. Every meal we ordered was delicious. The curry was excellent with just a nice amount of spice. The smoothies and crafted sodas were refreshing. Everyone in our group was well fed.

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

We waited for 10 minutes, no one saw our waves or seemed to be aware that they had new guests. We left for the neighboring restaurant instead and got serviced right away. Disappointing.

Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

Crispy duck was good, but other food (pho, tofu) were too salty to my liking. Waitress seems to be overwhelmed, hence it took a while to get her attention to place order . She also demanded 10% service charge for her tips , which we thought is up for customers to decide and not for her to demand. Anyway, I won’t visit this restaurant again.

Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

We visited on a cooler May evening but sat outside nonetheless. It was quite nice and the blankets provided the extra warmth necessary. The drinks were good, the looked Japanese food great, and the sushi even better.

My son had the crispy duck which was delectable and tender. My wife and I shared the chef’s sushi platter for two which was excellent. Recommend highly.

Reviewed March 15, 2018

My husband and I ate there after the aquarium visit and it was really good. He wanted to go back there for dinner, but I said we should try something different as we're only in Berlin for a couple of days. Excellent tofu stir fry!