We really enjoyed our stay at this upmarket hotel in Berlin. It is right opposite the Zoo (our room on the eighth floor had fabulous views). We opted for the superior room which was well worth it for the extra space and the mini bar was complimentary (although sadly we only found this out on check out!). The breakfast was amazing, an incredible choice and excellent service. We also had a lovely drink in the bar one evening. And the pool and spa was really great - very relaxing. The location was really nice, not very central, but a lovely walk into the centre via Tiergarten, or a short trip on the U-Bahn. Berlin is a fabulous city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof welcomes you in the centre of the metropolis. Experience the special ambiance of our prestigious hotel with 383 elegant rooms and 18 modern function rooms. Relax in our exclusive Aqua Spa, the biggest indoor hotel pool in Berlin, or enjoy regional and Mediterranean treats. Tourists and business guests both appreciate the location close to the Kurfurstendamm, 3 to 5 km from the central railway station and the exhibition centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof Hotel Berlin
- Accor Berlin Schweizerhof
- Sofitel Berlin