3,791 results
All reviews large pool great hotel main building spa area sauna and steam room zoo station nespresso machine deluxe room free wifi minute walk breakfast buffet tegel airport modern hotel the air conditioning public transport city break s bahn
Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

Very exciting decoration, great location. Every is walkable distance, East gallery is about 20 minutes which doesn’t cost more than £20 in an Uber. I loved the pool and the bar. Clean rooms, very professional employees, especially the barman who introduced me to the German g&t! Highly recommended!

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank glsngvn
Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2018

That sounds awesome! Thank you very much for sharing your excellent feedback! It was a pleasure to have you here and I am very happy to read that you were satisfied and thrilled by the hotel, the facilities, the offer and the staff. It is very very nice to know and I will gladly share your review with my colleagues - thanks a lot!!

We look forward to your next visit whenever your plans bring you back to beautiful Berlin.

Reviewed October 25, 2018

This was my second visit in this hotel and stil I can say it is very good. The breakfast is tasty and the personal is very cooperative. Although there was big congres, I din’t mind it, no jam or something like this. I didn’t visit the pool, so I can’t say anythink to it. I will return for sure at my next stay in Berlin.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2018

Dear Jana, thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! I am very happy to read your fantastic review. It was a pleasure to have you here and we all look forward to welcoming you back again.

Thanks a lot for being our guest!

Reviewed October 22, 2018

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Pullmanhotels.com
Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2018

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

My mom is from Germany... I was born there... We were visiting the children of my mom's friends, and went to Zoo Berlin... Our stay at the Pullman Berlin Schweizerhoff could not have been better... Location was perfect, staff super friendly, food (including the curry worst) and coffee in hotel was wonderful (not big breakfast eaters so can't comment)... If I find myself in the area again, I would not hesitate to stay here again!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Buddles1
Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Wow, that sounds fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful impressions. I am very happy that you enjoyed you stay with us and we would be very pleased to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

We booked 5 rooms including a suite for a week with the family.
Everyone was very happy with all aspects of the hotel. It was 5 star in the rooms, in the breakfast room, in their amazing restaurant ‘Blend’ and with all the staff we came in contact with.

A 10 minute walk to the Zoo station, the KaDeWa, The Zoological Garten and 10 minutes to the delightful biergarden
Cafe am Nuen See.

Highly recommend.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2018

Thank you so much for your compliments! It was a pleasure to have you with us and I am happy that all of you were satisfied and comfortable with their stay. We look forward to welcoming you back. Thank you very much for staying at Pullman and for sharing your impressions.