“Great tours in Hebrew”

Gablinger Berlin Tours
Ranked #7 of 416 Tours in Berlin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Gablinger Berlin Tours offers private tours and tours to groups in a variety of languages (including English and Hebrew) in Berlin, Germany and other areas of Germany. We are officially listed as a tourism business with our local authorities.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

My partner does not speak neither German nor English so finding a tour in Hebrew is for me always good..I get to enjoy the tour without being a translator. We pre booked 4 tours..receivibg a discount for both prebooking and Berlin Welcome Card. Was impressed with the level of the guides and the thoroughness of the tours. 5 hours each tour no " overlapping" so we enjoyed a comprehensive tpur of Berlin in 4 days.
Priced very well .

"subject matter"
"walking tour"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed March 27, 2018

We had a wonderful tour of Jewish Berlin with Sharon. Her extensive knowledge of history, her interesting family link to the past, her way of making people from the past come alive again with her words - we were fascinated from the beginning to the end and the hours flew by. We were able to see so many sights and learn so much. We had never had a private tour before and really feel that we were able to accomplish so much because of our small group and Sharon's excellent organisation. Thanks so much for a wonderful day, Sharon.

1  Thank audidani
Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

Tal was a fantastic tour guide in Berlin. She is incredibly knowledgeable about the city of Berlin. She has in depth knowledge of the city’s history. She taught us the public transportation system, guided us around the city, and provided excellent food suggestions. She is the perfect Berlin tour guide!

Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

I did a trip to Germany for my school and it completely changed my life. The biggest part of my trip to the country that allowed for me to have a good time was our tour guide. She was the best part of every experience. She really inspired and empowered me to go and accomplish everything in the city. She also hit me at the most important part which was the food. I truly loved the trip and will come back just to see her again. She knew all the best foods. I love you so much Tal You really helped me feel confident On the train and learn to love the city of Berlin in a different way.