“Great and fresh sushi for a fair price!”

Yoko Sushi Friedrichshain
Ranked #3,926 of 9,635 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Friedrichshain
Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

We loved the sushi at this place! Good quality and all freshly prepared, plus the staff was very friendly

Reviewed February 16, 2017 via mobile

The all you can eat solution seems poor quality and only very limited choice is offered to customers. Prices are fine.

Reviewed February 5, 2017

last night me and my friend bumped into yoko sushi on boxhagener str.
there was all you can eat for 13.90€ wich in my opinion is a good price.
the restaurant was quite empty, we waited 5 min to be seated and there was a blonde lady in her twenties, she was wearing glasses and she was very rude.
We asked for some tap water to start and in the rudest way she said they don't do tap water.
then there was a buffet but at the time we arrived was quite empty and the soup was cold. the sushi anyway was very good and seemed fresh.
we arrived there late but at some point the rude lady told us to rush as they were closing in 15 min.
I will not go back eventually I will order online.

Reviewed June 22, 2016 via mobile

Very tasty sushi. Always fresh and deliciouse. All you can eat on Mondays and Thursdays. Very fast delivery.

Reviewed February 9, 2016

I spent over 50 euros for a delivery, wanting to make a little sushi feast in front of a nice movie with my wife.
i wanted to order a lot, to taste as many things as possible.

The soup arrived cold. the wasabi was wet. (wt..?)
the fried inside out sushis, (all of the 3 varieties i ordered ) were completely burned. no much taste appart from the chorchoal. no joke, i was shocked.

the 3 poor little chicken bites were poor and tasted bad.

over all, it was a very bad experience. maybe they were having a bad day? a new unexpierienced cook?
that may be the case, but they should not have put this failed food into a box and on the delivery bike.
Never again will I order from this place.

Alternative for sushi overs: Hangi sushi. Better prices, better place, fresher fish and better tastes.