“Amazing steakehouse!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Friedrichshain
Reviewed February 25, 2015

By amazing steakhouse I mean a restaurant that not only prepares really good stakes but also has a great variety of steaks. I ordered 300g Rib-Eye Steak which was just delicious! Five minutes after I placed my order I realized, that they have even ostrich and kangaroo stake! Gush... I missed this opportunity to try something new and different. I planed to go back there but it didn't work out...
I wanted also say few things about the service. The waiter was very friendly and helped me with the parking. If not him, I would get a parking ticket. In conclusion, I recommend this nice restaurant to all meat lovers :-)

Reviewed December 3, 2014

We had a really nice meal here. We were both very impressed with the value for money. Food was good and so was the service. Great for people who have a budget too.

Reviewed November 19, 2014

Service was very good! waiters are really helpful and menu informative. The food was really good, we enjoyed so much... and then.... PRICES! it's really cheap! you won't believe it.. the only problem is the thing they do not accept credit cards but only cash. Otherwise, perfect!

Reviewed May 29, 2014

7 hungry guys went here for a steak and were astonished at such high quality food at takeaway prices! 7 steak meals, 21 large beers and 7 jagermaeisters for less than €25 each. The quality of food and service was outstanding. Worth a visit for sure.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

The place definitely deserves an extra star for the prices. It is very cheap while maintaining a decent quality.
The food is good, but sometimes it is better. The meat is always tasty - no complaints ever there. But the side dishes are a bit of a lottery. On my first visit I got very tasty broccoli with garlic. Next time I ordered the same, but got broccoli with herbs without any garlic. And the next time I got just boiled broccoli. That was a big let down and I gave up on that dish during the next visit. But my friend took this side and was rewarded with the delicious garlic broccoli again.
So if you are in gambling mood, I recommend the broccoli side dish ;-)