“Really fast service and excellent value”

Steakhouse San Diego
Ranked #4,157 of 9,674 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Friedrichshain
Reviewed February 8, 2016

If you want meat and you don't want to have to pay much or wait very long for it this is the restaurant for you.

I has a perfectly serviceable turkey schnitzel with creamy mushroom sauce served with croquette potatoes and a side salad for less that 6 Euros and it was fine. It's not haut cuisine but it doesn't pretend to be. The restaurant was nicely themed, warm and inviting and the staff knew what they were doing.

Quite a reasonable sized food and drink menu. I understand this is the sister restaurant of one on Karl Marz Allee near Frankfurter Tor.

Reviewed October 25, 2015

My boyfriend and I visited this restaurant a couple of weeks ago on our trip to Berlin, we were staying around the corner. Great food and generous portion sizes for such reasonable prices were amazing! Both ordered starters, mains and a drink each, all for just over €30! I had mushroom starter - massive! And lamb chops for mains, both were very flavoursome and huge portions. My boyfriend had tomato soup for starter and a 500g steak for mains, again very tastey and huge portion! We both left full and satisfied. Staff were friendly and helpful and the restaurant was full with a good atmosphere. Can't recommend enough!

Reviewed February 25, 2015

By amazing steakhouse I mean a restaurant that not only prepares really good stakes but also has a great variety of steaks. I ordered 300g Rib-Eye Steak which was just delicious! Five minutes after I placed my order I realized, that they have even ostrich and kangaroo stake! Gush... I missed this opportunity to try something new and different. I planed to go back there but it didn't work out...
I wanted also say few things about the service. The waiter was very friendly and helped me with the parking. If not him, I would get a parking ticket. In conclusion, I recommend this nice restaurant to all meat lovers :-)

Reviewed December 3, 2014

We had a really nice meal here. We were both very impressed with the value for money. Food was good and so was the service. Great for people who have a budget too.

Reviewed November 19, 2014

Service was very good! waiters are really helpful and menu informative. The food was really good, we enjoyed so much... and then.... PRICES! it's really cheap! you won't believe it.. the only problem is the thing they do not accept credit cards but only cash. Otherwise, perfect!