9,042 results
All reviews tv tower frosted glass shower and toilet huge hotel busy hotel corner room excellent location city view roof terrace train station extra pillows higher floor central location transport links christmas market department store alexander platz
Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

Great hotel in the centre of the city. Plenty of shops and transport directly outside the hotel. Only drawback was that there was no free WiFi available for guests. Good views from the hotel of a local tourist attraction.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2017

The AC was very very weak, but everything else was fine though. Its a very basic hotel with not much else to offer.
In my opinion the AC should work since they say they have it. its very important for me.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

My room was on the 26th floor with an amazing view over Berlin. Staff is really nice towards clients and kind. Really liked staying there. The bar downstairs is really nice and service was good too. I recommend this place

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed August 15, 2017

Park Inn has a great location in Berlin- very close to a U-Bahn and an S-Bahn stop. The TV is so close as well, with plenty of shops nearby. I stayed there as part of a tour group and the buffet style dinner and breakfast was great. There were quite a few options to choose from. An addition to the breakfast menu that my family would have appreciated is bacon.
The rooms were on the small side, which was explained to us before we arrived. My sister and I had a room on the 27th floor and we had a stunning view of east Berlin.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2017

A lovely hotel to stay in with some great views. If you're flying in to Schönefeld this is a perfect place to stay as you are not far away by train.

The only downside I would point out is that you have no free wifi.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends