All reviews gay district nollendorfplatz u bahn station street facing room basic hotel hotel is located bars and clubs single room quiet street clean towels few meters around the corner major sites location is excellent other hotels stayed here for nights wi fi convenient location
Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

My husband, daughter and myself stayed here for 5 nights in a three bed room. It was clean and comfortable. We checked in easily and left our luggage in a room downstairs as we arrived three hours before checkin. This was not a problem at all.
The room had three comfortable beds which was good as normally the other bed tends to be a camp style bed. The beds were firm and pillows were soft. Enjoyable night sleep. There was a bottle of water in the room on the first day. Bathroom was small with shower rather than a bath but perfectly fine. Towels changed daily if you wanted it. Room cleaned daily.
Breakfast was between 7 and 12 so quite a long time. It was a continental breakfast full of cereal, rolls, fruit, meats, cheese, eggs. We didn't struggle to find something to eat each morning. Coffee machine available free all day.
Reception manned 24 hours and dealt with problems straight away. Our toilet stopped working. We mentioned it on the way out and it was fixed when we came back.
We were in a street facing room and yes it is noisy. It was very hot so had windows wide open so quite loud. I took ear plugs so I slept fine but I don't think hubby did too much.
The area was quite busy and around the corner were restaurants and bars so always found something to eat and drink.
Very close to a major u bahn nollendorf which seemed to go to the exact places you needed to be. It was very central to most attractions.
We got a taxi from the airport and it cost 20€ for three of us. We would totally recommend getting a Berlin card from the ubahn station as it saved on trams, buses and money off attractions such as the zoo and museums.
Overall this hotel has everything needed for a stay in Berlin.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2017

Everytime i am in Berlin i stay in this hotel. Since a year or two the interior is renovated. The rooms are basic, cleand and soundproof. . Good bed and mattress.. But the pillow is way to soft. Functional toilet and shower cabin. Clean towels. A tv and a safety box. The room has a closet with hangers. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
A basic continental breakfast (7 euro) is optional.
The hotel is 3 minitus away from the metrostation "Nollendorfplatz" and is ideal for traveling to all the major sites.
The hotel is located in one of the gay areas of Berlin but it is not a gay hotel.
It welcomes everybody.
In the neighborhood there are a lot of eateries, shops, bars and clubs. Despite that the street is very quiet and safe.
I will keep on staying here when i am in Berlin

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

I spent three nights here in a single room. The room itself was clean and everything was fine. Check in and out were quick and simple. I didn't have the breakfast so can't comment on that. The staff were friendly and helpful.
The location is very convenient. The Nollendorfplatz U Bahn station is only a block away, but the hotel itself is on a less busy side street. Even my street facing room was plenty quiet for me.
My only complaint was the Wi-Fi. To be fair, it is advertised as being available in public areas of the hotel. Perhaps my 5th floor room was too far away, because it was very weak and slow if I tried to use it there.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed May 9, 2017

Stayed for three nights. Location is excellent and easy walking in the area. Close to the city rail system, about a block away, The rooms were well appointed and comfortable.The breakfast area was quite large with a good selection The property reminded me of a small boutique hotel with and excellent front desk staff. A couple of places to eat nearby, but the best for dinner was Han's Cafe across the street. The hotel is in or near the gay district of Berlin with storefronts in the area displaying various items for sale catering to the local clientele. Not a problem, it added to the character to the area and fun to browse. If such displays make you uneasy, then this area is probably not for you.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

Quite basic hotel with clean and very spacious rooms. Breakfast was included in the price and it was above standard. The location, very close to Nollendorf U-Bahn station, is excellent for exploring the city.

Stayed: October 2016