“simply the best flat white in town”
Review of Godshot

Godshot
Ranked #101 of 409 Coffee & Tea in Berlin
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Cuisines: Cafe
Neighbourhood: Prenzlauer Berg
Neighbourhood: Prenzlauer Berg
Reviewed September 22, 2016

great great little coffee shop. really cool atmosphere, vintage furniture, nice baristas, all sort of coffee blends and specialities. normal price for a european capital. the most divine flat white, done the most aromatic blend of robusta and columbia. really strong, tasty ristretto, smooth and fluffy cappuccino

you can find them saturday and sunday mornings in various spots around the town, for the open air markets, however i came to the conclusion that the coffee they prepare indoors, in their "home", is way superior.

one of the delights in berlin, especially if you live around Prenzlauer Berg

Reviewed August 22, 2016

Feeling like a strong, aromatic flat white or cappuccino, then this is the coffee spot to not miss out on when in Winzkiez. It's lovely sitting outdoors watching the slow traffic and people walking by.

Reviewed June 20, 2016 via mobile

I really enjoyed the Gibraltar de Coco, it's perfect for a hot day and a hit of coffee. My critiques of Godshot are that they don't accept card payments, we are in the 21st century in a capital city and it still boggles me that such a cool cafe with a fancy coffee machine doesn't accept card.

When I went today, the wifi wasn't working which was really disappointing as that was the sole purpose of me going to the cafe. I wish I had been informed that it was down for the day because of the new router, which is ok, but just knowing would have been nicer I think.

The staff were really friendly though, and I would come back here because the atmosphere was nice.

Reviewed May 16, 2016

I had rumors that this place had exceptional coffee, so I must admit I went with rather high expectation. They only have espresso-based drinks, no drip or Aeropress, which I found quite disappointing. Also, they had two price categories for their coffees, the cheaper was an Arabica-Robusta blend and the pricier a pure Arabica. I am OK with different price categories, but why not go for different Arabica coffees, then, instead of having a cheap Robusta blend? I forgot to ask for the Arabica, so I got an Americano with the blend. It was ok, but not in any way exceptional.

Reviewed April 17, 2016

a rather good conversation with Barista led me to a particular selection of a blend with lots of ethiopian beans. Coffee kept its promises.

great place for a sat or sunday to hang up and enjoy and think of nothing