“Great location”
other travellers have booked this property
Mitte the 'middle' of the old city, where you will be, noble and arty
the flat is in the center of Mitte, the most historical part of the area living and access orange sleeping cocoon
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Mitte the 'middle' of the old city, where you will be, noble and arty
the flat is in the center of Mitte, the most historical part of the area
living and access orange sleeping cocoon
dinning room with Saarinen table to accomodate 7 persons
living room with high celling and piano
living from orange sleeping cocoon
kitchen large vue
kitchen  Murano chandelier
relaxing daybed and access to Orange sleeping cocoon
Living with piano and high celling
Orange sleeping cocoon
Blue Room 3 bunk beds, precious wood library and escamotable desk
WC
bathroom with custom made japanese soaking bath
Linienstrasse, the calm street in the middle of vibrant Mitte
Monbijou park next to flat with beach bar at night
Museum Island UNESCO heritage just few minutes from flat
Museum Island at night ; so beautiful summer and winter !
Mitte is the real center of Berlin big city with main monuments and attraction; other areas are far
you can reach main attractions by feet or short transport distance ;from other areas long metro time
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

London, United Kingdom
“Great location”
Reviewed March 13, 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

The location of this property is brilliant with lots of great restaurants and shops nearby, and it's also easy for the airports.

The kitchen is well stocked and there are all the normal amenities that are in good condition - washing machine, dishwasher, etc. But there are so many great places nearby you really don't want to cook a lot.

No iron or ironing board which is not ideal for a work trip - would be great if those could be added.

The host, Ana, was very helpful for our trip, arranging a beautiful bed of our baby.

We also had a small issue of a very bad smell coming from the bathroom but she quickly gave us a solution (the vent needs to be kept wet) and all was sorted, so that was great. And generally the bathroom is much nicer than any of the apartments I have stayed in across Berlin (we've travelled here a lot of times).

This is a one bedroom place with a mezzanine bed also, and the mezzanine really is very open, so once one person is up and about (in our case, our baby!) there's no chance of sleeping on, so this is somewhere for a couple travelling alone rather than a family I think.

I also would be sure to take enough Euros with you to pay the cleaning fee and tax - we hadn't realised how much this would be and when we were in the area most of the cash machines would not work and most cafes and bars only take cash, so you run out quickly - as we did, which meant we had a real problem.

So, this is a great place to be right in the heart of things and within easy walking distance of many of the best areas in Berlin, and a short walk to the station for trips further afield.

Date of stay: March 2018
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
2 Apr 2018
Dear Sally
thank you for your apreciation ; the cleaning fee is not included as described in the ad of the flat because it goes to a cleaning company and I don't want on top of that have to pay commission to tripadvisor on external expanses ; would be a non sense. So I lowered the proce for tjat reason ;
Zena70
Rome, Italy
“Apartment Ok, Owner not really”
Reviewed May 30, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

We rent it for a business trip, one double room and one single room for myself. It's ok for a family, not really for our purpose. Just one bathroom (not good for privacy), with a silly bathtub that looked more like a huge bucket and that could even be dangerous (but I guess it's just a matter of personal taste), I've been informed that I was supposed to keep the curtain inside the basin as the owner didn't want to have water on the floor (excuse me....but I don't really like having a plastic courtain on my body, when it's been touching some previous guests'body...). The thing that I really find unacceptable is that I've been asking over and over to the owner to have a receipt for my expenses note as I had to pay the cleaning fee in cash or I will have to take charge myself of that money...It's almost 3 months and, even though I have been writing several reminders, she did not pay attention at all so, after having checked out, I waited some weeks before writing a bed review...but it seems like I will not get my simple piece of paper.... On the other hand, while I was travelling in South America, before arriving in Berlin, she has been tormenting me with my flight details, many days before my check in date...because she had to arrange her business. When I flew into Berlin (after an international flight) I tried to contact the numbers on the booking and I couldn't get an answer...when I got at the apartment (after having informed in due time about my check in time), the apartment was still to be cleaned....and I was forced to hang around in Berlin, dead with jetlag...so...I would not rent this apartment again.

Date of stay: March 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: the owner
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
17 Aug 2016
it is very uggly from a person like you, working in hospitality to write this kind of reviews just because I REFUSED TO MAKE A FALSE RECEIPT FOR YOU WITH INCREASED PRICE. You booked on TripAdvisor so you do have the receipt. I don't accept any pressure like the one you tried to put on me. Now you write "only one bathroom", you knew already it was only one, it's on the ad ; "silly bathtub", it's your opinion, it's a japanese soaking bath and most people LOVE it ; "plastic curtain", it's a silky curtain and we ask our guests NOT to put it inside, just the contrary of what you pretend... I will not go through all the lies you wrote. IT'S A REVANGE REVIEW AND YOU ARE UNPROFESSIONNAL for an hospitality worker. you're boss should be aware of this
R6645DYda...
Hadleigh, United Kingdom
“Owner cancelled at short notice!”
Reviewed August 27, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

Unfortunately, we didn't get to experience what looks like a great apartment. The owner cancelled 1 week prior to our stay, leaving us with no option, but to stay in a hotel at 3 times the cost, due to there being no other lets available. The Owner's explanation was simply that they made a mistake on the cost of letting (3 weeks after I originally booked) and cancelled at shockingly short notice; they did not even give me the opportunity to pay more, it would therefore appear that they probably had someone else who wanted to pay more, so cancelled our stay (it would appear they can do this without any penalty and there's nothing the customer can do). Very aggrieved at how someone supposedly running a business can treat a customer with such neglect; disgusting really. Needless to say, I'm sure the apartment is great, but simply would not trust this Owner!

Date of stay: August 2015
Geoff P
London, United Kingdom
“Beautiful apartment”
Reviewed March 26, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

Three of us stayed for 3 nights in March on a visit to Berlin. The flat is beautiful, light, warm and carefully furnished and decorated. It is part of a period building and close to food shops, cafés, bars and restaurants, though the street itself is quiet. The area has a number of small art galleries. It is 5 to 10 mins walk to a number of train connections (S and U-bahn) as well as being about 10 mins walk to Museum Island.

All that was great. The only downside was that having booked and paid the quoted amount through TripAdvisor we were asked to pay additional charges by the owner, an addition of nearly 17% to the cost.

Date of stay: March 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Great spaces and furnishings
Liked least: Additional charges
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Dessislav...
Paris, France
“Amazing!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

We were 4 people visiting Berlin in November and as we were looking for a nice flat at the heart of the city, we found this one: fabulous, very spacious, lovely decoration, modern style, large balcony, full furnished kitchen, nice bathroom, warm colors...I just wanted to buy it. Honestly, we were feeling like at home!
And also, I should say that the location is perfect- parks, museums, restaurants, coffee houses all for enjoying our stay. And it was the case!
I highly recommend this amazing place!

Date of stay: November 2013
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
15 Aug 2014
we are very happy you liked it ! come back anytime
sylvain j
Marseille, France
“Very nice, Centric and Confortable apartment”
Reviewed November 25, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Appliance like washer, oven, automatic Caffe machine, ETC. Is available to get your stay so comfortable. The

apartment was perfectly clean and decoration is very nice. Situation is also very nice, because although is quiet,

it`s a wisper from museums island, Alexanderplatz, Hackecsher Markt, and near a main street with restaurants

and taverns I would recommend it to every group of 4 to 7 people to have a very nice stay

Date of stay: August 2013
How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Travelling group: Friends
Trineane
Warsaw, Poland
“Great location, nice spacious rooms”
Reviewed November 11, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

It was a great location, close to transport and shopping. The rooms were spacious and comfortable for 4 people. The only thing missing was a lift.

Date of stay: September 2013
Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The size
Liked least: lack of lift
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing