3,014 results
All reviews club level potsdamer platz curtain club bar brasserie desbrosses sony center brandenburg gate luxury hotel turn down service concierge staff hotel is beautiful holocaust memorial rooms are large the location is perfect junior suite s bahn doorman rc
Reviewed September 8, 2018

Stayed here in July, ideal location for sightseeing tour bus stop opposite. Good restaurants nearby, easy walk to Brandenburg Gate and Checkpoint Charlie. Hotel staff helpful, pleasant and professional. Building work going on therefore breakfast was served in the Brasserie which seemed a bit dark and gloomy, however no complaints about buffet which was very good, eggs served to order and good selection of meats fruit etc. Valet parking made life easy, room was very comfortable with excellent beds. Hotel well lives up to Ritz Carlton name and reputation

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2018

The epitome of RITZ CARLTON. You get what you expect from this hotel chain. An absolutely beautiful hotel w/all the amenities you could desire as well as service from professionals who are eager to help. No need to look any further. Centrally located and well w/in walking distance of the best of what Berlin has to offer. A quick 20-25min taxi from Tegel (TXL) and only 8min from Central Train Station (DB). Be sure to take a rest at their incredible bar - the Mixologists are INCREDIBLE.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Usually when I write review I take in account the stars and the price. This time it's a problem as its 4 stars about the price you can find many 5 stars hotels in Berlin with a better price.
The hotel looks good, I understood that they just renovated the hotel.
The room is very big for Berlin 40 m and it's very comfortable.
The staff are very helpful if you don't ask about parking on the street.
Breakfast was OK for 4 stars hotel. But I expect better than that to keep the other high standards of the hotel.
Location is great. Near Sony center, few meters from tiergarten and short walking distance to many sights.
The cons
The free Wi-Fi doesn't work and always disappear. Impossible to surf with it.
I checked in after 22:00!!! And they told me that the room will be ready in 30 minutes. Unbelievable.
I asked about parking on the street, the answer was tries to convince me to pay 38€ and let the staff park my car in the garage.

I must say after complaining about the Wi-Fi and the long waiting time, they offered me to get something from room service for free, but it was too late to eat and I just thanked them.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Shushush
Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

Best hotel in Berlin I was so happy In ritz carlton Berlin and I recommend it very much
Great friendly staff so helpful and professional ..
Thanks and wish to visit them in my next vacation...
Its so family friendly in there ..
I wish my review is helpful..

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed August 18, 2018

What a wonderful hotel in a great location! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Ritz-Carlton in Berlin. The valet / front-drive staff were especially pleasant and helpful. The rooms are enormous and the club lounge was lovely! The only "miss" was the lobby bar which has a strange concept and slow service.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple