“Awful treatment!!”

Ranked #35 of 413 Coffee & Tea in Berlin
Neighbourhood: Prenzlauer Berg
Neighbourhood: Prenzlauer Berg
Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

After taking coffee i wanted to eat my sandwich that i brought with me than rude manager or worker (idk) came and shouted to me because of that. I couldn't drink coffee cause i felt so humiliated. I strongly recommend you not to go.

Reviewed January 21, 2017

We loved this place so much that we had breakfast here everyday for the 3 days were in Berlin. There were bagels, croissants, cakes, smoothies, fruit juices and lovely coffee! The bagels were huge with a great selection of bagels and fillings from cheese, ham, turkey, salmon, cream cheese etc.

The cafe was small but had a great vibe to it. It had great decor with mismatch furniture and trendy feel to the place. Locals and tourists alike sitting side by side.

I would love to visit here again and recommend it to anyone staying in there area. I even bought some coffee beans to bring home!!

Reviewed November 17, 2016

This place both has good cakes, coffee and freshly pressed juices. The juices are so good. Ginger with beetroot and apple for example. Their café area is personal with a good athmosphere. And the location is in an interesting area with plenty of small shops near the mauerpark

Reviewed November 14, 2016

What a lovely place! We stayed in EastSeven Hostel nearby and had a discount in the cafe. Even without, it would have been a favorite place to go and have breakfast. Coffee, tea, smoothies, bagels, sandwiches and so many things with German names I can't pronounce :)
It's good not only for breakfast, they have fresh salads, some really curious and extremely delicious salads around lunch time.
Surely a great neighborhood landmark!

1  Thank Nadya_Chukleva
Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

This cafe is a great place for breakfast. I was staying in a hostel near by so I went here every morning to start my day. There coffee is great and so it's the food. The staff are very friendly. I would highly recommend this cafe it's always busy with locals which is a very good sign.