“Much better places around”
Review of Impala Coffe

Impala Coffe
Ranked #36 of 401 Coffee & Tea in Berlin
Neighbourhood: Prenzlauer Berg
Neighbourhood: Prenzlauer Berg
Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

Coffee and cakes next to the tube station Senefelder Platz. All good but not special. In the area there are many better places around. Would not recommend going there unless you are in a hurry and need to get the tube quickly.
P.S. if you are in a hurry do not go for food or juices as this will take a while...

Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff, great coffee and tea, good selection of cake especially Gluten Free.

Love the decor and it's nice to sit at a window or outside, watching the world go by.

I always feel cool here plus they have great music too.

Look at the 'wallpaper' behind the counter, it's cool. Take home some coffee too.

Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

I really like the way that they prepare the coffee. You can taste the fresh coffee and recognize the difference from coffee chain. But although how they are good at coffee evenly they are bad to welcome customers. I have witnessed they warned the customers loudly and ıt was really rude. So good place for a tasty coffee but not humane and positive personnel.

1  Thank elvanturkcu
Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

After taking coffee i wanted to eat my sandwich that i brought with me than rude manager or worker (idk) came and shouted to me because of that. I couldn't drink coffee cause i felt so humiliated. I strongly recommend you not to go.

Reviewed January 21, 2017

We loved this place so much that we had breakfast here everyday for the 3 days were in Berlin. There were bagels, croissants, cakes, smoothies, fruit juices and lovely coffee! The bagels were huge with a great selection of bagels and fillings from cheese, ham, turkey, salmon, cream cheese etc.

The cafe was small but had a great vibe to it. It had great decor with mismatch furniture and trendy feel to the place. Locals and tourists alike sitting side by side.

I would love to visit here again and recommend it to anyone staying in there area. I even bought some coffee beans to bring home!!