“Wonderful”

Ranked #36 of 409 Coffee & Tea in Berlin
Neighbourhood: Prenzlauer Berg
Neighbourhood: Prenzlauer Berg
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Service is great, smoothies are EXCELLENT and the bagel sandwiches are awesome. Went 3 days in a row because we stayed across the street. Definitely worth it

Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

Just lovely. Had coffee and a gluten-free chocolate cake. Staff are chatty and lovey. The café is cool and I sat outside watching the world go by. My favourite, the best and always a destination when I visit Berlin.

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

The cafe is small and cozy in the typical eclectic Berlin style. They serve all kinds of pastry and some very good bagels. Try the turkey one. The coffee is also very good. Perfect place for breakfast.

Reviewed November 23, 2017 via mobile

This place is the complete definition of cosiness, enjoyment and pleasure!
The cappuccino is far the best I have ever tasted.

Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

This charming coffee shop beats Costa, Starbucks etc hands down. As I said in the title I wish we had one of these in the UK. The coffee is excellent & my son had some lovely smoothies too. They do excellent pastries & bagels- it was our breakfast of choice during our stay. Very good value for money.