“Am besten irgendwo spontan reingestolpert ”
Review of Mokalola

Mokalola
Ranked #92 of 418 Coffee & Tea in Berlin
Neighbourhood: Schöneberg
Neighbourhood: Schöneberg
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

Fantastic ambience in here , great coffee n grub , perfect for a catch up with friends or the lone wolf who is hungry for quality, fresh & healthy food

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed October 23, 2017

I was here with a group of eight for brunch this past Sunday. Although we ended up eating across the courtyard in Nosh, the food and service was excellent. Wonderful breakfast platters - especially the "Orientalisch" and "Vegetarisch".
We ended up taking a selection of cakes home with us and eating later that day. All were incredibly delicious. An absolute gem.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed June 20, 2017

Came here for lunch, only to return for breakfast the next day. The space is cozy, food is delicious and fresh, and the staff are super friendly. Many veggie- and vegan-friendly options. Good wifi.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed January 25, 2017

Mokalola is my favorite cafe in Berlin. I used to live nearby and went almost every weekend for breakfast or a coffee. Every time I visit Berlin I make sure to go, and I recommend it to all of my friends and family who visit Berlin. The Käsefrühstück is wonderful, as are the pastries! Very cozy and affordable, as well.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed December 2, 2016

sweet little cafe with generous breakfast selection, homemade cakes and cookies and good coffee. In summer you can sit on a large terrace in the sun. Only self-service though..

Date of visit: November 2016