“Ficelle Leerdamer'sharfe”

Ranked #2,083 of 9,688 Restaurants in Berlin
Neighbourhood: Schöneberg
Neighbourhood: Schöneberg
Reviewed October 30, 2018

The name in the title is what is written on the note I have with me home and a good memory from this small shops on all station when I travel in Germany. And verytime I saw it I had to buy this kind of baguette with salami, strong taste and mild. I love it. every day I eat at least one of them. And the price was not hard around 3.2 euro.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed December 7, 2016

Went to Berlin in Germany was delighted when introduced to Le Crobag and their amazing Croissants and coffee. The food was always fresh and the staff very polite as I don't speak German!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed October 19, 2016 via mobile

Located in Berlin's main station, the service is quick and the food is good.
I had the croissant with a sausage inside and it was yummy. The coffee too is good and for a station based fast food outlet it is one of my favourites

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed June 20, 2016 via mobile

Came in for lunch whilst in the station and had a lovely baguette and chocolate croissant with an iced cappuccino. Staff were very friendly and spoke English. Reasonable prices too.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed March 13, 2016

Lovely range of tasty pastries and drinks to go here. We kept coming back here for the few days we were in Berlin. Lots of them at handy points in train stations.

Date of visit: March 2016