“Cool & cosy”

Ranked #1,288 of 8,997 Restaurants in Berlin
Neighbourhood: Kreuzberg
Neighbourhood: Kreuzberg
Reviewed 18 January 2016 via mobile

This is a very cool, grungy little bar with mismatched furniture & couches. A great place to have a casual drink with friends. We enjoyed our burgers immensely, they were huge & served with an absolute mountain of fries .. Delicious but we didn't come close to finishing them.
Great drinks list too. We will return!

Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

Amazing burger ! So filling , the portion is really big . I ordered guacamole burger with half salad half fries and it was fantastic. The general vibe of the place very creative !!! They are the first restaurant in Berlin that I've saw that deals and accepts bitcoins which is cool. ( they also take cash)

Reviewed 5 November 2015 via mobile

We were staying in Kreuzberg and stopped in here because of the humourous sign outside. We enjoyed this bar for its quirky style and causal atmosphere. The food and drinks were excellent. After midnight smoking is permitted in the bar. Great for people watching!

Reviewed 28 October 2015

My wife and I visit this place frequently, yet this review is still unbiased as my opinion is the same since the very start and we loved it the first time as much as we do now. It's a place where you can bring your date, your friends, or your inlaws and it always works for everyone. You get big burgers and don't try to get a diet coke with it, because this place is to eat unhealthy. After 23.00 no dinner is served anymore and the restaurant Room77 turns into a bar where cocktails, beers and wine flow, birthdays are celebrated, friends meet and regulars and others sit at the bar talking to the friendly personnel, this is a special place.

1  Thank Maarten_van_der_Hoef
Reviewed 14 October 2015 via mobile

I ordered the nacho cheese dish which consisted in cheese, jalapeños, salad, sour cream and guacamole.

Directly to the point: if you're gonna prepare guacamole, do it but REALLY do it, I mean, put some big amounts on avocado on that and look for a Mexican recipe at home and just do it.
Cause if not, the result is avocado with water with no flavour at all which actually ruins the whole plate; your heart gets cold, there are no more words coming from your mouth and you start losing hair.

Portions are big? YES but I suggest for those other hungry fatty customers to put a bit more love on that avocado preparation and some more cheesy cheese.