All reviews stayed here nice stay breakfast room min walk connection transport pillows train
Reviewed September 26, 2017

We stayed here for four days during the Berlin Marathon. The hotel is pleasant and comfortable and the staff were helpful - even when I mislaid my key! Add a nice Berlin breakfast and we had a very pleasant stay. Hotel is in a good place, 15 minutes walk from U2 underground line with fast cojnnections to the centre.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with a group of student and one of my students said it reminded her of her grandmother's house. The standard is not high, but the place is clean and has all you need. Breakfast is very good, but could be improved by offering drinking water and fresh fruit and vegetables. Don't expect that the staff speak English, and therefore they might not be very helpful. However, they might speak russian to you. I was reprimanded by a russian speaking women in the reception, apparently because I asked too many questions that she could not answer and apparently she misunderstood a few things when I was only speaking English to her. She said "You don't ask me! I know nothing! I only know this hotel!"
So if you have a plan for your stay and can manage on your own, or if you speak German, this can be a nice and affordable place to stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed July 6, 2017

I stayed in the hotel for a week in May. the hotel looks a bit rustic and furniture is a bit old but comfortable. The staff are very polite and kind. Breakfast choice is good. Room was spacious and very clean. The hotel is in a quiet neighborhood and very close to the U-bahn and S-bahn stations. My suggestion is to invest in room doors which does not fit very good and in the room interior. Wi-fi is free and the connection is very good.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed April 19, 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 4 nights. The hotel is ok. Close to the train station and 20 min walk to Charlottenburg castle. The room was cleaned daily, even on Easter day. Breakfast was ok, eggs, bread, cereals, butter, honey, cheese, hanlm, coffee...wifi working. We liked it.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 28, 2017 via mobile

Love this small little place, very convenience and close to everything. You cant expect grand room with the price they charge. The main thing is they provided a good night sleep for their guests. And hey, where can u get a nice clean room including breakfast right in the middle of the city with the very reasonable price.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo