“Authentic Japanese Food served with patience”
Review of Nishiki

Nishiki
Ranked #5,196 of 9,537 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Reviewed January 19, 2017 via mobile

Was dying to have spicy food in Berlin and walked across this place. The wait staff was courteous enough to patiently listen to my request to have "Vegetarian Food" and then suggested that we don't have it on the menu, but would surely make it for you. Soup and Sushi (without sea-food) was especially prepared for me. The food was lovely and the ambience great.

Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

Desperate for something that wasn't fried or pizza, we found our way here for a fresh lunch. We weren't disappointed. The prices were a little high for slightly more extensive rolls, but we ordered some cheaper maki to pad out our meal and got reasonable value for money. Not a must visit, but worth it if you are passing.

Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

The food itself, was delicious and came out quickly after we ordered.
The place is beautiful, great atmosphere.
The staff was not so great at English, or German... which was pretty strange and annoying, aside from that, nice restaurant

Reviewed August 5, 2016 via mobile

The food tasted delicious! I'm a huge fan of Asian cuisine especially Japanese one: these guys know how to satisfy customer if it's about taste! I had California rolles which didn't look any fancy in fact but tasted unbelievably soft and melted in the mouth. Then I also had a noodle soup which was served in a huge, traditionally looking bowl. It was just the right combination of all the ingredients: not too salty, not too sweet, just nicely made soup.
But service is... for people with good nerves: I had to change my order 2 times because they didn't have matcha latte and vegetarian noodle soup. They served everything quick but in our bill they put the soup I wanted to order at first (it was more expensive) and I noticed it only later. Could also be just a coincidence but double check your bill.
But totally worth going there if you like Japanese cuisine and you have some time to spend there.

Reviewed July 27, 2016

I went there one week ago for dinner, I was in a hurry, and the service was very slow. One and half a hour for taking just some maki.