Open today: 7:00 p.m. - 2:00 a.m.
Review Highlights
This is NOT a gay bar OK?

Reviewed March 6, 2018

from US$13.80
from US$11.50
from US$287.90
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

Said what said on the tittle, this is a great bar with great service and cool staff. I've been going there espontaneusly for the last year and I always have fun, so it is one of those places that make the city of Berlin easier to handle. It is definetly comparable to any bar in Manhattan and the music selection is absolutely vanguardist. Some french touch is also present, and well I guess now you have no reasons to not stop by.
The 'very good' and not 'excellent' rate goes to encourage this bar to continue like this and also renovating ideas from time to time like the wine testing just recently, which in my opinion was a very cool thing to offer. Cheers. Luis.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

Doing a tour of the gay bars, we nipped in here on a very cold night. There was a much younger, much more attractive crowd which we enjoyed and we were served quickly. €8 for two large beers which was nice. We hung out coats up but there wasn't really enough room for them all.

The only downside was we left smelling as everyone was smoking. They had to open the door at one point to let the cloud out!

It's 2018, we don't want to breath in your smoke anymore.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

We hit the Saint Jean on Saturday evening and the place was packed. Very good selection of drinks, nice music and good atmosphere. Very popular spot on the weekends. Prices reasonable for this location. I will definitely come back :)

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

Great place and great service! We had a terrible experience at another bar just a few blocks away and this made up for it!! THANKS!!

Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

I had a Mojito & a 'Mexico Mule' but they tasted like citrusy juice, to be honest. Thank God I was on a date and didn't pay for them lousy drinks which I assumed served as the bar guy had too many drinks to fix, but then again customers pay good money for the drinks so boy, you better serve it right. This is why you should always stick to beer if you party in Berlin, but still I believe there are many bars serving great cocktails in Berlin, perhaps in my next bar discoveries.
The crowd is great tho, many good looking, well dressed guys in cosy but groupie atmosphere.

1  Thank ahmadyh