1,504 results
All reviewsrocco forterooftop barla bancabank buildingconcierge teamhumboldt universitygreat hotelheated floorsfour seasonsunter den lindenmuseum islandluxury hotelfavorite hotelbrandenburg gatejunior suitehotel restauranta wonderful stay
Reviewed June 18, 2018

We had a city break here with a couple of friends and everything from arrival to departure was outstanding. The building alone is worth the visit. The rooftop terrace, the dining room and patio, and the rooms were all first rate. It's a great hotel but with a friendly efficiency which is rare nowadays. I would highly recommend this hotel if you're looking for a great Berlin experience.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Gordon D, Front Office Manager at Hotel de Rome, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2018

Dear Guest,

first of all I want to thank you for staying with us at our wonderful Hotel de Rome and also thank you so much for taking the time to give us a Feedback here on Tripadvisor regards your last recent stay with us.

It is for my and my Team a thrill to read such a wonderfull Feedback and that you fully enjoyed your stay with us.

I will definetly share your lovely comments with my entire Team and we are really looking forward to welcome you again at Hotel de Rome.

Warm regards

Reviewed June 15, 2018

Visited Berlin for several days and we enjoyed staying at this lovely, very centrally located luxury hotel. Rooms were spacious and clean. Hotel restaurant and rooftop terrace bar were both very nice and served good food/drinks. Concierge staff was top notch! They helped us plan all of our activities giving us ideas and options to accomplish our sightseeing. They were wonderful taking care of every detail of our excursions. As mentioned earlier, the location was terrific..centrally located in the city that made getting around very easy. A bit expensive but it was money well spent. Would stay here again if we return to Berlin.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Gordon D, General Manager at Hotel de Rome, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

Dear Ken K,

what a bunch of compliments and a true pleasure to read. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your impressions with other travelers and my team at Hotel de Rome

Having happily shared your comments I must say I am very proud of my team that they arrange you such a wonderful time here in Berlin.. We are happy to be part of a great memory of your trip to Berlin and look forward to the pleasure to be your hosts again soon in any of our Rocco Forte hotels worldwide.

Best regards from Berlin

Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

Stayed three nights in Berlin with my son. Hotel de Roma is in a wonderful location near museum island, Berlin Concert Hall, and more. We enjoyed breakfast each morning on the patio. Hotel management was attentive and friendly. Great hotel brand. Photos attached show view from hotel entrance, room, rooftop, and breakfast patio.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Amber G

Dear Travel 74144

thank you so much for taking time to provide us a feedback from your last stay at hotel de Rome. It is great to hear that you had a firstclass stay with us!

We are very happy you enjoyed your stay so much and are very much looking forward to welcome you back with us in the near future to Berlin.

Warm regards,

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

1 day into a four day stay. Such a great looking hotel but little things let the service down already ... staff rope off areas on roof top so they don’t have a larger area to work??? Even though it’s the only area offering shade!! Shallow apology but no solution ... Bar staff splash wine in a glass .... why not charge more and give guest a full glass?? Just so frustrating ....!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Bradley C

Dear Bradley C,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on TripAdvisor about your stay at Hotel de Rome.

I want to take this opportunity to personally apologize for thelack of service and attention you experienced. Please be assured that I am very concerned about the comfort and wellbeing of your stay and I highly regret that you did not enjoy your stay with us.

Please be assured that this has been taken in a serious light and I have spoken to the according department heads to avoid any similar reoccurrence in the future.

I hope that we shall have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future in order for you to experience the guest oriented service for which Rocco Forte Hotels are recognised.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed June 10, 2018

Best location ,best quality, most beautiful design and highest service quality .
The gym is a bit poor compared to the hotel standards and the a/c system in the gym is too weak for intensive workout
Food quality- the best

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gordon D, General Manager at Hotel de Rome, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2018

Dear Ron A,

Thank you very much for your kind evaluation regarding your last stay at Hotel de Rome.

We are very happy that you enjoyed the location, our design and our service.

Rest assured that we have taken your comment about the a/c system in the gym very serious and we will improve this situation!

Best wishes from Berlin

Gordon Debus

With much pleasure I have learned that you had a marvelous stay and like our hotel in summer.
Your praise is well received by the colleagues and they are thrilled that you appreciated their service from the heart.

We are very much looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again to Hotel de Rome on the occasion of your next visit to our beautiful city.