All reviews free coffee and tea single room with ensuite school parties private shower common room hot buffet stag weekend few minutes walk away public areas short break hot water u bahn free internet underground station yogurt breakfast room excellent location
Reviewed November 20, 2017

I stayed here while on a group trip to Berlin as we were here for 3 and a half days. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The room was great and breakfast was fast and full of options. As well as offering great views of the streets of Berlin. Also this hostel is close to both S bahn and U bahn stations.This is perfect if you are staying in Berlin and are having a busy day trip in the city or a short break!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

We visited the place with friends and we were satisfied. The place has a good location (close to city center). Receptionist was nice and very helpful. We made a reservation for 3-beds room and ended up in 6-beds room, which was a big surprise for us. But nobody new came, it's just a way how they manage accommodation. I would recommend this place for stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

We found this hostel very clean, with helpful staff and in a good location. There were a few dropbacks though: the curtains were small so it was light, heating was low, there was a lot of noise from the trains outside and there was no wifi. A good economic choice for visitors

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

Good hostel with large rooms, close to u-bahn and if u are staying here for the marathon is a good location for going both to the start as well as Vital exhibition.

Towels are not included if u make a group reservation but u can rent for 3 euro.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 3, 2017

Reception staff were welcoming, the door key was a bit hit and miss but on the way back to complain a cleaner was very nice to help and even ran to our room to try the door and helped us to open it which was lovely and very comforting to know that the cleaners were nice too. you can tell the cleaners take some pride when even in a place labelled a hostel they're folding the toilet paper.
We were greeted to a fly in the room but was not too bothered as it all seemed clean, one strange thing though was that the toilet would appear to have not been flushed after an hour or so after having flushed, we're unsure if it was faulty plumbing or what.
The location was near to train stations but the trains attending these stations were not tremendously useful and it was quite a walk to gt to anywhere of interest to us.
The free wifi was only accessible in the common room which I quite liked as it meant I'd actually get some sleep rather than staying on my phone and it meant I could take full advantage of the wide selection of fruit teas available, I will miss my chamomile tea every night.
We did seem to be in a quiet part of the hotel and did note some large groups of young people staying there, maybe one or two nights we heard some noise but nothing major. I expect if situated near them it would be very irritating.
checkout was quick and I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a cheap and simple place to stay in Berlin.

Room Tip: 213, didn't have a neighbouring room but was next to stairs
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family