All reviews free coffee tea school parties common room hot buffet public areas few minutes walk away short break u bahn yogurt free wifi excellent location lobby accommodation marathon mattresses hairdryer subway
Reviewed January 30, 2018

Hotel is situated, within 5 to 10 minutes walk from three subway stations. This makes it to be in a very convenient and excellent location. When one walks into the hotel, the reception staff were very warm, friendly and welcoming. A breeze to check-in and the room was very clean but basic. I always try the bed in the first instance as that is the most important 'feature' of a hotel. I believe the mattresses are tempur and I certainly find it very comfortable. What I notice that is also good, in my opinion, is that there are only about six to eight rooms in my corridor. I won't say that it is absolutely quiet as the communal doors do shut with a bit of a bang, but as there are not a lot of rooms in the corridor, that noise is at a minimum. Anyway, I was never woken up by the doors.
There are good eateries all around the hotel. The famous 'best kebab in town' is just a few minutes walk away.
I think the pricing of the rooms are reasonable and certainly for the price, one should not expect too much. Anyway, it's very comfortable and clean and for a short trip, ideal.

Room tip: Ask for a room a bit more away from the communal door to the floor.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

As a hotel, it was very clean and fine!for 2 star hotel it provides you access to city center and comfortable clean rooms. Its prices are quite reasonable and it has free coffee or tea and the bar! Overall, a fine place to stay and I would definitely recommend it!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed December 12, 2017 via mobile

It's a hotel-hostel.its not far from Berlin's center and near by are things to see and do.uban within 2 minutes walk.nice stuff and helpfully.the rooms are ok but it depends on where you want to stay on your vacations.
The WiFi is available in public areas ,such as breakfast area,bar,lobby. the password and username changes every few days so you have to check with the reception.wifi its not available in the rooms.
I would stay here again.
Recommended if it you don't have high standards

Reviewed December 12, 2017 via mobile

We stayed @Acama for 4 nights: 1. We payed for 2 double rooms and we received rooms with 6-8beds (when we told the staff they told us the rooms were though “private”). Another inconvenient was the cold in the room (since it was quite big the “heat” they gave us was not enough).
Advantages: location good.
I wouldn’t return here :)

Reviewed December 12, 2017 via mobile

We went for 4 nights at this hostel. We were 2 couples and even if we paid for double rooms we’ve stayed in rooms with 6 and 8 beds. We’ve asked for double but they’ve said that those were our private rooms. It was very cold inside the room, it was only one heater. The other couple had some problems with the door. The staff broked the door in order to enter the room to take the luggage. They were not the only ones with this problem. The couple wanted to leave the hotel and stay in another place and the staff said that they can’t refund the money and we need to speak with booking. In the end the staff gave to our friends another room and after 15 min they’ve had the same problem with the door. It was solved with another card-key. I gave 3 points: 1 for the location(close to two metro stations and also bus stations), 2 for the maid which was very nice, 3 for the hot water at anytime + cleanliness of the room :). I’m not recommending this hostel/hotel for a long a stay. I believe it is ok for a couple a nights. But that,s it.

2  Thank 767catalinr