All reviewsfree coffee and teasingle room with ensuiteschool partiesprivate showercommon roomhot buffetstag weekendfew minutes walk awaypublic areasshort breakhot wateru bahnfree internetunderground stationyogurtbreakfast roomexcellent location
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night due to business and went for the extra of having an all you can eat breakfast buffet. The room was quite small but there was free WiFi. And the toilet wasn't cleaned very well. When I lifted the toilet seat there was dried piss and other bits all under the toilet seat.
The breakfast was not what I'm used to I was expecting a hot buffet of some kind and it was all mainly salad ham cheese and yoghurt. More of what I would say is a lunch. Everyone who was working there that we spoke to was really nice and pleasant tho. It's great for a short stop

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank John K
Reviewed January 30, 2018

Hotel is situated, within 5 to 10 minutes walk from three subway stations. This makes it to be in a very convenient and excellent location. When one walks into the hotel, the reception staff were very warm, friendly and welcoming. A breeze to check-in and the room was very clean but basic. I always try the bed in the first instance as that is the most important 'feature' of a hotel. I believe the mattresses are tempur and I certainly find it very comfortable. What I notice that is also good, in my opinion, is that there are only about six to eight rooms in my corridor. I won't say that it is absolutely quiet as the communal doors do shut with a bit of a bang, but as there are not a lot of rooms in the corridor, that noise is at a minimum. Anyway, I was never woken up by the doors.
There are good eateries all around the hotel. The famous 'best kebab in town' is just a few minutes walk away.
I think the pricing of the rooms are reasonable and certainly for the price, one should not expect too much. Anyway, it's very comfortable and clean and for a short trip, ideal.

Room Tip: Ask for a room a bit more away from the communal door to the floor.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

As a hotel, it was very clean and fine!for 2 star hotel it provides you access to city center and comfortable clean rooms. Its prices are quite reasonable and it has free coffee or tea and the bar! Overall, a fine place to stay and I would definitely recommend it!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 12, 2017 via mobile

It's a hotel-hostel.its not far from Berlin's center and near by are things to see and do.uban within 2 minutes walk.nice stuff and helpfully.the rooms are ok but it depends on where you want to stay on your vacations.
The WiFi is available in public areas ,such as breakfast area,bar,lobby. the password and username changes every few days so you have to check with the reception.wifi its not available in the rooms.
I would stay here again.
Recommended if it you don't have high standards

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 12, 2017 via mobile

We stayed @Acama for 4 nights: 1. We payed for 2 double rooms and we received rooms with 6-8beds (when we told the staff they told us the rooms were though “private”). Another inconvenient was the cold in the room (since it was quite big the “heat” they gave us was not enough).
Advantages: location good.
I wouldn’t return here :)

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple