“The best brunch in Berlin”

Allans Breakfast Club and Wine Bar
Ranked #25 of 402 Coffee & Tea in Berlin
Price range: US$5 - US$17
Neighbourhood: Prenzlauer Berg
Description: Sydney cafe Eatery in Berlin by day and French Wine Bar by night. Serious food for food lovers. Booking are to be made on our facebook page or live. We dont not use phone anymore The wine bar will start again from march ABC will be closed from the 18th dec till the 27th dec . happy merry xmas everyone
Reviewed June 14, 2018

ABC has spoiled me. I've tried dozens of brunch places around and none of them even come close. The portobello mushroom dish is fantastic and so is the Bloody Mary. There is usually a bit of a wait for getting seated, but that's just because the place is so damn good.

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Excellent place, excellent food, excellent service. Best food I've had in Berlin. Simply incredible

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

We come back all the time, as a couple and with friends. Delicious breakfast, there is healthier alternatives as well, staff is welcoming and have a great drive.

Reviewed April 26, 2018

A great place for your typical brunch type meals but also for things that are a little different. It's massively popular, especially with locals, but quite a small venue so I would recommend booking, while we were there several people were disappointed to be turned away. They do have some table outside which helps and in cold weather lots of blankets to snuggle under. The croque monsieur is huge, two slabs of fresh crusty bread with masses of melted cheese and ham. We also had their special version of eggs benedict which was also excellent. For something different we had a North African vegetarian shakshuka which I really enjoyed. Service was great even for the people sitting outside. I would thoroughly recommend a visit.

Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

The staff is really friendly, the food is delightful and the Australian atmosphere fits perfectly!
I can recommend the ABC teller tasting plate and the smoothie bowl