Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
US$69
US$55
View deal
Trip.comUS$69
ZenHotels.com
All reviews perfect location corner room minute walk selection of board games main arterial undisturbed sleep secure luggage glazed windows reception staff were extremely rainforest shower head riverside area straight road monsoon shower hotel is immaculately clean fresh hotel stored our bags double duvet
Selected filters
Reviewed October 16, 2020

I chose Premier Inn city hotel because of the Tripadvisor reviews. The hotel is centrally located, walking distance to/from the central train station, Speicherstadt, Hafencity, Altstadt, Jungfernstieg. For those who would rather take the underground, the Messberg stop is right in front of the hotel.
Very clean, bright, cozy lobby. Friendly and observant front desk and bar staff.
I was very lucky to have a room with a view of the Speicherstadt. The good sized single room and the bathroom were spic and span. I don't normally like carpets in hotel rooms but this one looked new and so did the tiles in the bathroom. The comforter and the pillows were immaculate. I felt as if I was the first guest to use the room. I loved the vanity mirror. Reasonably priced drinks in the lobby bar.
Due to the pandemic, the hotel didn't have a breakfast buffet, instead they had a sort of take away breakfast called Picknick.
I'll definitely stay here again when I go back to Hamburg.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank supaclass
Alexandra Hickstein, General Manager at Premier Inn Hamburg City (Zentrum) hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2020

Dear supaclass,

we would like to say thank you! Thank you so much for such a kind review. We hope to welcome you again in the future. Have a lovely time.

Your Premier Inn Team Hamburg City (Zentrum)

Reviewed September 15, 2020

I entered the hotel to a warm and friendly greeting. After I had apologised for not speaking German the receptionist made a joke about his English being poor too. Once all the paper work had been done I went up to the room to find a clean well presented room. After a few moments of taking in the view from the big windows I examined the bathroom and found nothing untoward.

The staff have been helpful cheerful and the room and hotel are clean and I definitely would return.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Alexandra Hickstein, Geschäftsführer at Premier Inn Hamburg City (Zentrum) hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2020

Dear Patrick,

Your Premier Inn Team Hamburg City (Zentrum)

Reviewed September 9, 2020 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights in August and although the bar and breakfast room was closed due to Covid restrictions our family room was very clean and comfortable. The staff are very friendly and helpful.
The hotel itself sits on a busy main road but the windows are so well insulated that you couldn’t hear a thing when shut, the view from our corner room window was great especially at night. It’s a short walk to the UNESCO warehouse district and a 15 min walk to the station and main shopping area.
Great value for money I would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Alan W
Fabian Heller, Gästeservice/Empfang at Premier Inn Hamburg City (Zentrum) hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2020

Dear Alan,

Thank you so much for your fantastic Feedback.
We are happy to hear that you had a nice stay with us.

We hope you comming back to us :-)

Best Regards from Hamburg
Your Premier Inn Hamburg City (Centrum) Team

Reviewed March 12, 2020 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at Premier Inn and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend our stay to others!

This clean, contemporary and fresh hotel is in a perfect location between the main stopping district near the Rathaus and the riverside area (approximately a 10 minute walk to each). It sits right on the main road Willy-Brant Strasse, and you can walk to the Reeperbahn area in about 30 minutes along the straight road. It is about a 15-20 minute walk from the central train station (Hauptbahnhof).

There is a bar and Costa Coffee within the hotel; the bar has a selection of board games if you’re inclined to play as a way to pass the time. There is a secure luggage area where you can leave your bags upon checkout and the reception staff were extremely pleasant.

Despite being right on the main arterial route, you couldn’t hear the traffic within the room due to the fantastic glazed windows. It was very peaceful at nighttime; we had an undisturbed sleep for our entire stay.

Our standard room was a decent size and very clean. There was a double duvet as opposed to two singles which you normally see in European city hotels! The bed was very comfortable and we had a great sleep. The shower was large with a rainforest shower head and squeaky clean.

We really enjoyed our stay as we had a peaceful sleep and no issues whatsoever.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank LindyBopper
PremierInnHam, Manager at Premier Inn Hamburg City (Zentrum) hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2020

Hi LindyBopper,

Thank you very much for your positive Review.

We are very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us that much and hope to welcome you again soon.

Take care and best regards,
Your Premier Inn Hamburg City (Zentrum) Team

Reviewed March 11, 2020

Great location, virtually on top of the underground.

New hotel when we turned up and you could tell. Really nice Premier Inn. Staff were helpful. Max was great.

Value for money was exceptional. I usually have a low level of expectation when I stay in Premier Inn/Travel Lodge etc but this isn't necessary here, I have had worse 4 star rooms and markedly worse service in 5 star hotels.

Well done guys.

Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank nickh565

Hi nickh565

Thank you very much for your positive Review.

Take care and best regards,