Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
StayForLong
Hurb
Trip.com
All reviews nice hotel city centre single room lovely room the ground floor the hotel staff alster minibar hauptbahnhof
Selected filters
Reviewed November 30, 2019

This hotel is in a beautiful setting next to the Alster. It is about 25 minutes walk from Hauptbanhof. You are a couple of minutes away from some great bars and restaurants, which are busy and really nice to visit.
The hotel staff are excellent: they are polite, knowledgeable, friendly and welcoming. They speak fluent English. I stayed on the ground floor. It wasn't loud and my sleep was not disturbed by the car park. The room was immaculately clean with good facilities: minibar, TV with loads of channels and a powerful, easy to use shower. There is plenty of room to work, if you need to. There are a couple of ways to walk into town and it is a very pretty walk.
I thought the hotel was good value and would be happy to stay here again because the local facilities are great, without the hurly-burly of the City Centre.

Date of stay: September 2019
relexabellevue, Review Manager at relexa hotel Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2019

Dear Guest, many thanks for your feedback.
We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and are looking forward seeing you again.
Best regards, Franziska Tornow / Review Manager

Reviewed October 7, 2019 via mobile

One night here in a single room (51) it was a lovely room, facilities were decent, the staff were very friendly and helpful taking my bag off me at 10.30am.
The only downside was the pillow, absolutely dreadful, how a human being can get a good sleep lying on those pillows is beyond me.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Sweatman08
relexabellevue, Review Manager at relexa hotel Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2019

Dear Guest, many thanks for your feedback.
We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, but we are sorry for the pillow also.
Next time please contact us directly so that we can choose the right pillow for you from our large selection.
Looking forward seeing you again.
Best regards, Franziska Tornow / Review Manager

Reviewed August 2, 2019

Requested rooms close together on booking and again directly with the hotel as we were traveling with a large young family. I got rooms on separate floors. Which is not ideal.

I contacted the hotel directly to ask them to set up the rooms in a certain way ie one adult plus 2 kids in one room and one adult and three kids in another room. On checkin I was told that the booking I had made was for two adults in one room and three adults in another. So we were short a bed in one room.

I also made a special request for a birthday cake to be left to the room this did not happen.

On checking out of the hotel the receptionist requested payment again for the stay even though I paid on check in. Only I had the receipt for payment, that could have caused a major issue.

I was on the third floor with young children and there was a door that opens in with a small railing to stop falling over(not safe at all in my opinion). The door was also not working as it seemed to be coming off its hinges.

The pillows were awful and there is no air conditioning in the room.

I would not recommend at all I did not have a good experience.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Kathy S
relexabellevue, Review Manager at relexa hotel Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2019

Dear Kathy, many thanks for your feedback.
We are really sorry for the misunderstandings concerning your reservation and the mistakes during your stay.
This does not meet our standard at all.

Reviewed May 14, 2019

I came here with 8 friends for a long weekend. We were all very pleased with everything in the hotel; the rooms were very comfortable and kept clean and tidy and all the service we received from the staff, especially on the front desk, was very friendly, efficient and helpful. As everyone says it is in a quiet area and it is a good long walk to the centre but we were very lucky with the weather and the stroll along the lakeshore is lovely.
Otherwise taxis can be ordered easily and are quite reasonable.
We go somewhere different every year but I would most certainly choose to stay here if I visit Hamburg again. It is a lovely city, quite by chance our only free weekend coincided with the port celebrations so we had plenty of time to enjoy these..

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
relexabellevue, Review Manager at relexa hotel Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2019

Dear Andy, many thanks for your feedback.

Reviewed February 15, 2019

This was a pleasant surprise. Location at the Alster lake is great. Look forward to come back again and bring my jogging gear. Excellent location for an early morning or end of the day run along the lake. Pretty sure that I won't be the only one running. Nice spacious room. Clean. Would appreciate if there would be an option to create a cup of coffee or tea on the room and if there would be complimentary drinking water. Availability of Tesla destination chargers is a great add-on for me. In walking distance a great area with loads of restaurants and small shops.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Caspar t
relexabellevue, Review Manager at relexa hotel Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2019

Dear Caspar, many thanks for your feedback.
We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Unfortunately tea and coffee making facilities are not available in our rooms because we just are a 3 star hotel.
But if you like we will bring it to your room any time.
Looking forward seeing you again.