Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$199
PricelineUS$142
eDreamsUS$142
Destinia.comUS$199
1,017 results
All reviews the central train station comfort room walk in wardrobe spa area hotel is situated city centre jacuzzi
Selected filters
Reviewed March 12, 2020

I booked a night here as i was passing through Hamburg.
The hotel is excellent and good value for the price.

I arrived on a late flight and the location opposite the main station was perfect and made my departure by train the following day very easy.

Really friendly helpful staff and the room was great with a view of the Station Clocktower. A quick walk across the road and through the station brings you to the start of the main shopping area.

The hotel has a nice bar area to enjoy a Weiß Bier

I would definitely book this hotel again and next time bring my sports clothes to take advantage of the facilities

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed March 9, 2020 via mobile

Stayed two nights with a friend and had a great stay. Used the spa area which was fine (bit noisy though, so glad I hadn’t planned a romantic trip to the spa). The breakfast was really good though the place was super busy Saturday morning.
Check in and out was easy!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed March 4, 2020

The location of the hotel is opposite the rail station, but my room was the quietest I've ever been in. There was a large amount of shelving and cupboard space, a proper wardrobe, over 90 tv and radio channels. My case and 2 bags had lots of room, for my 1 night in this hotel. The staff were very helpful and friendly, and answered all the queries I had promptly. Breakfast the next morning, I had never seen such a large array of food and drink. I think you can also book lots of different trips and shows as well as buy some souvenirs of Hamburg in this hotel as well.

Room tip: My room was at the back of the hotel, and was very quiet.
Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed February 9, 2020

Dirty rooms, broken spa, horrible service.

My mom and I booked this hotel in hope that it would be extremely relaxing so that we could just take a break from everyday stress. To say that we were dissapointed is an understatement. I have never had such a horrible experience at a hotel before.
Prior to our arrival we called the hotel and asked if everything at the spa was in tip-top shape - the answer was that everything was working as it should. We also asked the staff when we arrived if everything was okay and again they said it was. Suprise, it wasn't.
The rooms are horrible as well. Sleeping on the bed feels like sleeping on a rock. DO NOT come here if you have just the slightest back-ache, because this hotel will only make it worse. The room also just wasn't cleaned properly - not someyhing you'd expect from a 4-star hotel. There was old candy and lipbalms under our bed and it was just dusty.
Breakfast was nothing more than average and staff weren't very helpful either. There were missing utensils at the breakfast, but nothing was really done to change that and the staff didn't speak english either, so we couldn't communicate.
This hotel is WAY too expensive for it's quality. This might have been a luxury hotel once many years ago, but now it basically has the same quality as a cheap motel.
The staff had a bad attitude and seemed like they didn't care at all.
We were so unsatisfied that we left a day early and drove home in a storm, because honestly, driving home in hazardous weather was like heaven compared to the idea of staying one more minute.
Please, if you are considering staying here, check other options.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Enelam60
Reviewed December 26, 2019

We recently stayed at this hotel for two nights. We had a spacious standard room whilst the other couple had a comfort room. The mattress was comfortable, the bathroom spacious. The breakfast buffett was varied with something to please every taste. All the staff were polite and courteous at all time. I would be more than happy to stay there again. The hotel is situated centrally to get to the city centre in a matter of minutes.

Date of stay: December 2019
DStoessel, Direktionsassistentin at Hotel Europaeischer Hof, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2019

Dear Catharina,
thank you so much for your stay in our hotel and for your positive feedback. We are very happy to hear, that your stay was fully satisfied. Thank you very much for the compliments for our staff, which we are happy to share. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back in the future. Until then we wish you all the best.
Best regards