2,138 results
All reviews light switches spa area nice hotel modern style business trip steam room central location per day comfortable rooms nice breakfast great room coffee machine public transport meatery wellness euro basement
Reviewed June 9, 2018

The hotel is high tech and thoughtfully designed. It’s location in central Hamburg is a big plus. The immediate neighborhood is quiet, and yet major attractions are within walking distance. It is also easily reached by U and S Bahn from the airport. The staff at the reception desk and the concierge are most courteous and helpful. Breakfast was excellent.

High tech has its downside, though, as for a period of half a day the AC had problems (we stayed for five days when it was unseasonably warm).

We enjoyed our stay and I recommend the hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
AEOHH, Manager at SIDE Design Hotel Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2018

Dear DMfromNewYork,

We very much appreciate your positive feedback as well as your constructive criticism.

Our team always has the wants and needs of our guest at the center of their attention. I a happy to hear that exactly that was experienced.

Looking forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

Clean, simple design. Friendly and professional staff. Large airy room. Well appointed. Good breakfast with a good selection to choose from. My only criticism would be the glass partition between the bathroom and bedroom, but this seems to be a trend in a lot of newer hotels, not sure why!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear BenMatt,

Thank you so much for your raving review. We very much appreciate it and can't wait to have you back with us soon.

Reviewed May 21, 2018

I booked the hotel last minute (same day) and was so positively surprised. We booked a double room with extra bed and got 2 rooms instead! The hotel was amazing - very modern design but with total comfort (quite, well equipped, perfect location). Service and staff was also great (friendly and helpful in giving us some touristic tips). We did not have time to visit the spa or fitness center and also did not have breakfast.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AEOHH, Manager at SIDE Design Hotel Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2018

Dear molinasureda,

We are excited to read about your great experience while staying with us.

Please don't hesitate to book directly through our website or by phone when returning to Hamburg.

Reviewed May 20, 2018

Very well located in Hamburg center. Recently renovated. Very polite & efective service. Confortable room, well organised conference, fast check-in/check-out. Taxi super quick upon request. Strongly suggest

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Paulo_Roque,

Thank you very much for your very positive review.

We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back with us soon.

Reviewed May 15, 2018 via mobile

I had an amazing stay at the SIDE Design Hotel. Every single person I came in contact with was treating me like I was the most important person in the hotel. It was the type of service you would expect from a Ritz-Carlton or Four Seasons Hotel. I travel a lot and stay in hotels all over the world but I have to say this one is special. Also, the Restaurant, Meatery, was fantastic. I met up with friends who I haven’t seen in a long time and we had a terrific experience. The food was incredible and service superb. Bravo! I will be back!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank SvenOG
AEOHH, Manager at SIDE Design Hotel Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Dear SvenOG,

It was an enormous pleasure to have you stay with us.

Your experience and your wonderful feedback is the reason why we are here. Putting the guest at the center of our attention is what we enjoy. We can't wait to have you back in Hamburg again soon.