Lowest prices for your stay
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
US$107
Trip.com
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 28, 2019

Very conveniently located to main train station. Could be viewed as a bit of a seedy area, there is a lot of activity in the streets with markets, cafes etc, but we did feel quite ok walking here. The hotel is well maintained, decent size room and good bathroom, breakfast room was very nice. Staff were helpful. We found nice restaurant area about 5 minutes walk away, plus nice square around the corner with a few bars and outside seating. All in all a decent stay,

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2019

Staff treated my mom and I super rudely. Very unaccommodating to reasonable requests. The manager yelled at me and threatened my mom. I wrote down his name in order to reference to management and he requested for me to hand him over the sticky note on which I wrote his name.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 8, 2019

First when we arrived it was about 11 am and our flight was way too tiring, they refused to get us our room earlier. If that was okay as the policy of the hotel, what was next should never happen in any respectful place. After we took the room and after a while and during our nap, we were shocked by that man opening the door with his electronic key!!!!!!!!! How come the same room has more than one key and how come the system reserves the same room for two costumers ?!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway we spoke to the manager and really she was very RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL saying that nothing to be done and it was a mistake but what shall we do !!
I never recommend that place to any one, yes it's affordable and near the downtown but all the crew are very unfriendly and rude.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed February 20, 2019 via mobile

The hotel itself is clean, comfortable and well equipped with spacious rooms, good bathroom, decent toiletries and adequate breakfast.

The location is very close to the station

And this is the problem

The area around the station is a no go area

95% of people hanging around are immigrants and the streets are very busy with them loitering with nothing to do and constantly surveying people looking for any weaknesses

The other 5% are locals who are alcoholics

I’m well traveled and I’ve never seen such a large cluster of homeless people, drunks, drug addicts and people arguing, shouting, spitting and generally on the lookout for mischief.

I read the other warnings on here but didn’t heed them and I should have.

The Police on the street look frightened and out of their depth.

As my headline states, the area is genuinely dangerous.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank drewedmin999
Reviewed November 17, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is in a dangerous part of Hamburg
Prostitution and drug dealing is happening right out side the front door, there was gangs hanging around all night as our room was looking over the street, I didn’t sleep on the second night as the noise of police cars and drunkenness was so very loud.
Shame on booking.com for advertising this as a family hotel, don’t make the mistake I made and take your kids there.
I felt very unsafe so be very aware!

Date of stay: November 2018