Lowest prices for your stay
US$109
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$109
Booking.comUS$109
PricelineUS$109
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2018

This hotel is close to the train station but not too close. We picked this hotel because we wanted to take the train from the airport and didn't want to walk far but also didn't want to hear the noise of the trains at night. The hotel was perfect for us. When we arrived, George, the manager, was very kind and helped us with a map of the city and suggestions of what to see and where to eat. The room is small but clean and comfortable. The breakfast was awesome! I thought we got a great room for a great price at this hotel. George was very knowledgeable and friendly.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is 150 meters from the central station. It is right in the city centre . The room is clean albeit small. Ensuite again small but very clean. The reception is very helpful. I did not try the food as I was fasting

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed November 5, 2017

I stayed here with my sister and 2 friends. The hotel is in a great location to the train station and the center of town. Tobias was wonderful in helping with restaurants and directions to places we wanted to see. The rooms are clean, comfortable and quiet. The breakfast was delicious and had lots of choices. When I'm back in Hamburg I will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed October 9, 2017

The hotel is well located to Central Station and centre of city. Service is excellent and rooms and facilities are more in common with hotels of higher rating than this 2* hotel. EXCELLENT VALUE and will definitely consider as first option for booking on next Hamburg visit!!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank peterkolek
Reviewed August 25, 2017

I definitely recommend this place. The location near the central station is excellent and the room is perfect: clean, silent, with adequate light and space to place things. Wifi was good. The rooms are all on the first floor in the building next to the reception. You are given the key upon arrival and do not need to return it every day. The owner is extremely kind and ready to provide suggestions about the city.I hope to return soon.

Date of stay: August 2017