Lowest prices for your stay
US$109
View deal
Free cancellation until 21-04-25
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
eDreams
Expedia.comUS$109
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 15, 2018

We recently stayed at this ' Hotel ' for a few days and having read many of the reviews before I booked I guess it was as expected. There were positive points which were mainly that it has an excellent location being near to the main station and also the central shopping area , the rooms were very clean albeit a little tired looking and the staff were always friendly and very helpful at all times. In addition , I found the beds although a little soft for my liking were nevertheless comfortable and the area is very quiet so you can sleep well at night. Breakfast I did not take so I cannot comment. The downside of this hotel however is that there is no reception after 6pm or early am. The reception in fact is in a different part of the building so once you collect your key you go outside and back in through a different door. Also there are no tea or coffee making facilities nor any vending machines for drink or snacks. Bearing in mind the lack of ' out of hours ' service and also lack of any additional facilities , I do think this hotel offers poor value at the price which at 94 euros per night is hardly ' budget '. Having seen the large number of hotels in this area of Hamburg I do think I could have done better at the price. I cannot say it was a bad hotel but I can say that I never felt It was good value and I therefore would not book again as there are better hotels at this price in terms of facilities offered with a full reception service , bar and lounge areas to be enjoyed.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Barry H
Reviewed September 9, 2018

This hotel is close to the train station but not too close. We picked this hotel because we wanted to take the train from the airport and didn't want to walk far but also didn't want to hear the noise of the trains at night. The hotel was perfect for us. When we arrived, George, the manager, was very kind and helped us with a map of the city and suggestions of what to see and where to eat. The room is small but clean and comfortable. The breakfast was awesome! I thought we got a great room for a great price at this hotel. George was very knowledgeable and friendly.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is 150 meters from the central station. It is right in the city centre . The room is clean albeit small. Ensuite again small but very clean. The reception is very helpful. I did not try the food as I was fasting

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed November 5, 2017

I stayed here with my sister and 2 friends. The hotel is in a great location to the train station and the center of town. Tobias was wonderful in helping with restaurants and directions to places we wanted to see. The rooms are clean, comfortable and quiet. The breakfast was delicious and had lots of choices. When I'm back in Hamburg I will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed October 9, 2017

The hotel is well located to Central Station and centre of city. Service is excellent and rooms and facilities are more in common with hotels of higher rating than this 2* hotel. EXCELLENT VALUE and will definitely consider as first option for booking on next Hamburg visit!!

Date of stay: September 2017