Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
Hotels.com
eDreams
1,113 results
All reviews warehouse district junior suite modern hotel fantastic hotel concert hall walking distance business trip nice room on foot top floor city centre an upgrade reception staff cantinetta minibar sauna design
Selected filters
Reviewed September 18, 2020 via mobile

Hands down one of the nicest hotels we have been to. The location is superb - Ameron is the only hotel located right at the UNESCO world heritage site Speicherstadt. 5 minutes walk to Ephilharmonie and 10 to Michel, just to name a few of the sights that surround this gem.

This was our first trip with our little daughter and we enjoyed it so much. The hotel had a little present for our daughter waiting in our hotel room, which was unexpected but really nice. I mean who does that? We stayed at another hotel in Timmendorf after visiting Hamburg and they could not care less.
The rooms are super clean, spacious and have a beautiful interior design. The design of the hotel overall is super sleek and nice.

While walking to breakfast (I highly recommend to book it, it is worth it - especially their eggs and mushrooms and I don't even like mushrooms), you get the best views of Speicherstadt. The breakfast is hosted by a restaurant called Cantinetta, an old coffee rotisserie, and their staff is the bomb.com :) Especially a lady, Mrs. Diebitz, who I assume is the restaurant manager, is super super nice. She went out of her way to make us and our daughter feel welcome. I would go back to the hotel in a heartbeat but also to see Mrs. Diebitz again :)

Highly highly recommend this hotel for your next visit to Hamburg. You will not regret it!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jennifer Schönau, Geschäftsführer at AMERON Hamburg Hotel Speicherstadt, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2020

Dear guest,
thank you very much for your very positive feedback. We were delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and would like to thank you for having taken the time to share your experience of your last stay at AMERON Hamburg Hotel Speicherstadt.
Wow, what a recommendation. We highly appreciate your kind words, especially highlighting your experience with Janine Diebitz, who was very excited to read your comments.
We are looking forward to your next visit.
Best regards from Hamburg,
Jennifer Schönau, General Manager

Reviewed August 24, 2020 via mobile

Modern and well decorated hotel in the Warehouse District just south of the city of centre. It’s a great area to stay in - lots of wonderful architecture new and old and the hotel itself is easy to get to on foot from the main attractions. Hamburg is a very walkable city. It’s €30 in a cab from the airport.

The room is clean and the aircon worked well on a 27 degree day - although you can’t set the temperature just take it down 2 degrees from the room temp. Bed was medium soft with some give to it. I had asked for a topper as they have two singles shoved together in all the rooms. I got one - I think - but it came with a foam wedge down the middle of the bed which was hardly ideal.

I’d booked a Premier Double direct on their site and bid for an upgrade for a Junior Suite for 50 euros extra. They recommended 80. I didn’t get it. Shame really as I saw most of the Junior Suites were empty when I walked past on the balcony on the 7th floor.

I’d also asked for a room on a high floor with a canal view. I got a room on the 4th of 7 floors with a view of the main road outside the hotel. When I got to the room I was disappointed but didn’t bother to go back to reception.

Good to have a bath in the room though.

Breakfast isn’t included - it’s an eye watering 22 euros a night. When you’re paying 150 euros a night for a room that’s just greedy.

No minibar products in room - all for sale in reception cos of Covid.

You do get a bottle of water and a Nespresso machine. But that’s it.

For the money I’d like to see the hotel be a bit more generous with their customers and considering the hotel wasn’t full (post Covid) I was rather disappointed that they didn’t honour my simple requests (made thanks to research on TripAdvisor)

Anyway - overall a good modern hotel and staff were nice. I ate in the restaurant once and the food was tasty - small portions - reasonably high prices.

Would recommend for a weekend stay in Hamburg - a surprising and fascinating city - but hotel should really offer more value to the customer for their stylish but pricey rooms.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank davidgA1223IJ
Nadine Mende, Sonstige at AMERON Hamburg Hotel Speicherstadt, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2020

Dear guests,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about AMERON Hotel Speicherstadt on TripAdvisor. We sincerely regret that you were not satisfied with your last stay at our hotel.
we hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel and having the chance to show that we can satisfy your expectations.

Warm regards from Hamburg,

Jennifer Schönau

Reviewed August 18, 2020

My holiday was smooth, confy and safe by Ameron.
Firstly, I booked telefonically and the information, offer and good mood of the receptionist made me feel confortable.
Secondly, the check-in at the hotel directly was fast and simple. I felt most safe while taking a look at all the necessary precautions due to the covid 19 epidemic.
But the most impressive was the room with the stunning vue on the Speicherstadt. The room was extremely clean. All equipements worked well. Batheroom is specious. The lightibg equipements offered a nice mood in the room.
Last but not least, the breakfast was amazing and generous. On the one hand, you can opt either for a BF at the lounge or in your room. I chose the sec option. I had to fill in a form and nothing was forgotten. Every glass or plate was covered by a protective paper in order to avoid any source of contamination.
And of course, I spent a restfull night in a confy bed and beddings.

If you opt for Ameron, you will be impressed and delighted.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Jennifer Schönau, Geschäftsführer at AMERON Hamburg Hotel Speicherstadt, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2020

Dear guest,
thank you very much for your very positive feedback. We highly appreciate it and we would like to thank you for having taken the time to share your experiences during your recent stay at AMERON Hotel Speicherstadt.
We will be proud to share your positive and kind words with our staff and hope to have you back soon for your next trip to Hamburg.

Reviewed August 11, 2020

We had the most amazing view over the UNESCO heritage-listed warehouse district from our spacious enough room. Everything was as it should be. Highly recommended to everyone who loves history, architecture, great service, design and a friendly and warm welcome.

Room tip: For the most amazing view, please ask for room 606.
Date of stay: August 2020
Jennifer Schönau, Geschäftsführer at AMERON Hamburg Hotel Speicherstadt, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2020

Dear guest, what kind words. Thank you so much for your nice feedback regarding your stay. We are glad to read that you had a wonderful time here and are looking forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed July 20, 2020 via mobile

We came to this modern hotel in the center of Hamburg’s Speicherstadt.

Unfortunately just for one night because service was excellent and the room clean and neat.

Is this a helpful review? Then please give me a "Thumbs up Thank FrankGeisler" by clicking the button below.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
16  Thank FrankGeisler
Jennifer Schönau, Geschäftsführer at AMERON Hamburg Hotel Speicherstadt, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2020

Dear guest,
thank you so much for rating and recommending AMERON Hamburg Hotel Speicherstadt. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the service of our team and the location of our property.
We hope to welcome you back soon and maybe you get a chance to stay longer than one night.