Lowest prices for your stay
US$74
SAVE US$9
Hotels.comUS$70
PricelineUS$74
StayForLongUS$77
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 27, 2019 via mobile

Positives. Very good location. Just one stop from main station and u bahn entrance 200 yards away. In a Turkish neighbourhood. But seemed fine to me. I didn't see any litter that other reviewers saw. Negatives. Uncomfortable beds. Shower curtain that whatever you did soaked the floor. On the whole average I'm afraid.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jmc165
Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

Fraudattempt at Novum Style hotell Hamburg Steindamm 68?
September 2nd we arrive to the hotell at 8:45 pm after 12 hours on train.
No problem we assumed as we had a confirmed booking from Expedia Maj 19th stating `Thank you. Your booking isConfirmed no further reconfirming needed from you.`
PRICE 80€, not a Word on additional rules etc.
At the reception we are told `Your booking was cancelled by the hotel at 6 o`clock pm the same day, but the rooms are availible for 159€ per nigth`
We show the receptionist our confirmations but he is not interested and insists very arrogantly it is according rules and that we did not provide a valid credit Card when we booked. We showed the card but still the same attitude. So we leave.
Beware!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 5, 2019 via mobile

I booked the room because it was in a good location and had the things I needed. In my case, a safe in the room is very important to store cash, camera and so on. I feel more secure.

It was a very tiny, very warm room, there was nowhere space to open the suitcase. Ended up having it on the bed. There was a closet in the room, but it couldn’t be opened all up because the bed got in the way.

When going out, I found out that the safe didn’t work. It only said Error and wouldn’t lock. Went to the reception to tell them. But the receptionist said they couldn’t do anything about it. There will come a technician the next morning to fix it. I asked for another room with a working safe. But I couldn’t get that. I was told I could store my valuables in a bag in the reception, but just behind the counter not in a safe, and they couldn’t be responsible for any stolen items. I thought it then would be safer stored in the room.

Next morning I was woken by the technician. He looked at the safe, couldn’t do anything about it. He left the room, and the hotel never did anything more about it.

I was not even given an apology or a compensation for getting a room that was not in order.

To top it off housekeeping forgot to refill soap/shampoo dispenser in the bathroom. So I had to go to the reception and get a refill bottle myself in the night.

So if you like tiny, warm rooms and a non-helpful, low service staff....you should book a room here. If not, stay away

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed June 6, 2019 via mobile

Booked a single room online to be told at check in that there are no single beds in the hotel and I have to accept a room with two twin beds and the price has doubled. What a rip off - avoid these scammers.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank paulvr88
Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

Booked 1 Large double bed room to be told that there are no large double beds in the hotel and I have to accept two twin beds. What an utter nonsense! Not only uncomfortable but a disaster when twin beds start shifting sideways you find yourself and your partner on the floor.

Bottom line - hotel doesn't have large double bed mattresses - nowhere in the hotel!

Avoid!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 226plamenk