Lowest prices for your stay
US$168
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$153
eDreamsUS$167
PricelineUS$168
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 22, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for my son's and daughter in law wedding. The hotel did an excellent job with the wedding and couldn't fault it.

The location is beautiful, the hotel is in two bits old and new, the rooms in both half's are lovely, they are clean and tidy, the only downside is there are no tea and coffee making facilities in the room.

All the staff were great very friendly and helpful.

I couldn't fault this place apart from like I said no tea and coffee making facilities but that is a minor fault.

I would highly recommend this place either for a stay or a place to get married.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 22, 2019 via mobile

Nice large rooms, very clean and cosy. Beautiful views from both the room and the terrace-bar (huge selektion of good drinks). A little noisy during the Day because of the large number of motorbikes at the dock, but also interesting to look at. Great easter brunch! Very recommendable :)

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 29, 2018 via mobile

We used this hotel for a conference. Outstanding place with very good food and a lot of atmosphere. Definite a place for me to come back with friends and family. The room are modern, the bar and restaurant have flair and the chance to use the spa after a long walk at the river is a real treat.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 24, 2018

We were invited to a wedding that took place at the hotel. The location is beautiful, right next to the river with great views. Staff is really friendly and helpfull. Check-in and out was super fast. The room we stayed in had a river view and was super big, we loved it. Everything was clean and modern. Bed was comfy. The wedding took place in of the the propterties of the hotel. It all looked beautiful and the drinks and food was great.If I would ever find myself in the neighbourhood again I would definitely stay here, although it is a bit on the expensive side. It is worth it :)

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed September 24, 2018

I've been there for a Conference and I found a very nice place with excellent design and courtesy of staff. The place is really comfortable and full of your needing. I really recommend it to everyone.

Date of stay: September 2018