“Asparagus soup”

Cuisines: German
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Neustadt
Description: Wir haben an Feiertagen geöffnet, auch wenn dieser auf einen Montag fällt. Die Öffnungszeiten bleiben wie gehabt.
Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

The building is very old. The ambiance is historic. Asparagus soup was not very good. The service was slow. The schnitzel was not Vienna style at all.

1  Thank Bayram K

Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

Service was a little slow but it was worth the wait. The food was really good. The atmosphere was amazing. The units were built in the mid 1600s and the history of the area is very charming. If you're in Hamburg and have time this should not be missed!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Reviewed May 15, 2017

Service was very slow, good dishes but not exceptional. Very charming place but disappointed by the flavors of the dishes. Quite expensive for the products served.

Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

I have to admit that we chose this restaurant as a plan B since we had decided to go to the Old Commercial Room but they had no tables available. I'm glad they didn't as the staff didn't seem to be accommodating. Krameramstsstuben is such a cozy little restaurant that won't disappoint you. Starting from the narrow little street where it's located to the very welcoming staff. I suggest you go for Labskaus as a starter so you can try some other delicious plates as a main. I also suggest to share it as it's quite big for one person. The sauce on the panfish was exquisite and the fried potatoes very tasty. I wish I could have stayed for dessert but we had a flight to catch!

Reviewed February 24, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is so charming. We were greeted by really friendly staff, had our coats taken and waited upon with care and attention. The atmosphere was warm, cozy and elegant/romantic.
The soup and duck were so tasty and the portions were substantial.
I was very interested in the history of the street and buildings and was really impressed when the waiter brought me a leaflet which explained the historical information.
I would highly recommend this restaurant for foodies and history buffs alike.