Adina Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper
US$129
US$125
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Ibis Frankfurt Centrum(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$83
  • Breakfast included
US$112
US$103
  • Pool
MEININGER Hotel Frankfurt/Main Airport(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$76
Travelocity
1,812 results
All reviewswasher and dryersmall kitchenfull kitchenwilly brandt platzseparate bedroomliving areamain riverhigh floorwithin walking distancehome away from homelonger staytrain stationexcellent hotellocation is greatfree wifirooms are spaciouscity centre
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Ireland
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights in February. The apartment was a good size, large comfortable double bed in a separate room. Kitchen/living area was spacious with a balcony over looking the river. Good spot and value for money. Didn’t have much interaction with staff. Check in and out were efficient and the room was cleaned daily. Complimentary coffee and tea wasn’t replenished after our first day.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Katharina E, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on your stay with us at Adina Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper.
It was a pleasure hosting you and it is lovely to read that you have enjoyed the stay with us. I need to apologize that we have missed to replenish your amenities daily and I have got back to the Team and we will ensure that this does not re-occur again.

We hope to welcome you back very soon.

Regards

Katharina Eckardt & Team

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed 3 nights at this hotel from March 24-27. On top of having a spacious 1-room apartment for 3 with all the positive things as mentioned in previous reviews such as a cuisinette, washer and dryer which we used a lot after a long trip to another country, the towel warmer and the coffee maker, we really appreciated the early check in and then the front desk person changed our family to a higher, well lighted and with river view unit.
That was very kind and will surely influences our choice if we should come back to Frankfurt.

Two minor problems : Internet access in our room was terribly slow and 1 lady in the breakfast room was a little on a rude side.

Otherwise, it was a very positive first experience with Adina.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear uphnguyen

On behalf of the entire team I would like to thank you for your feedback.

We are all extremely happy & proud that we have created a memorable experience for you and truly hope to welcome you back very soon. With regards to our WIFI: Rest assured that we are working really hard on an improvement and as of May we will have a new provider that will ensure sufficient coverage in the entire Hotel. I have also gotton back to our Service Team from breakfast and we will certainly ensure that every guest feels welcome at breakfast.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

My wife, 21-year old son, my sister and I stayed at the hotel for eight nights in early March. The front desk staff is terrific. Everyone spoke excellent English and we never had language trouble. (We did have some trouble communicating with the housekeeping staff but we made it work.)

We had a two bedroom apt with two twin beds each (which was exactly what we ordered). We had a ten minute wait for our room but we received free coffee with actual cups and saucers, it was such a civil welcome to Germany.

The rooms were a bit small but very comfortable. My son loved the water pressure in the shower. I loved the towel warmer. The kitchenette was great. Everything we needed was necessary (except, strangely, a corkscrew although the bar will open the bottle). I really liked the Senseo coffee maker. You can treat yourself to breakfast at 20 Euros a day downstairs or if you’re staying longer pop over to Aldi and get some breakfast items to prepare breakfast yourself for your stay. The generic Senseo coffee pads at Aldi were excellent.

The room was cleaned perfectly each day. Even the dishes were cleaned.

You may want to request a room in the back. While we enjoyed the balcony on the main street, it was a bit loud each morning from traffic and especially construction across the street. WiFi is available with a good connection. Unfortunately four of us seemed to overwhelm and we frequently had trouble accessing the Internet. Parking is available at the hotel with easy basement access. The price is however on the high side.

The hotel is just slightly outside of the old town but everything was very walkable. The train station is an easy 10 to 15 minute walk. The Städel museum was also close by and just across the river.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank TomJr
Katharina E, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear TomJr

on behalf of the entire team I would like to thank you for this excellent and very much detailed feedback.
I am sure this will also be helpful to our future guests.

We are all extremely happy & proud that we have created such an memorable experience for you and truly hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Arriving at 12H35 PM, having more than 7 room booked, just one was ready. But the attention at reception was professional and kind so we decide to go ahead with our schedule and return back at night after dinner to check-in. The problem appears when Mr. AKRIMA ask for the credit card to make a deposit as guaramtee of possible extra expenses. He did it and I receive an sms from my bank account informing me that 150 euros where kept off at my account. I just ask Mr. AKRIMA for a paper copy of the tpv payment machine transaction. He denied and ask me to live the other costumers Check-in with out giving me other explanation that it was just a guarantee , just a deposit not a transaction. But I insist showing him my message on the phone. HE WAS RUDE UNPOLITE, Non professional, ... and he didn't want to allow me to talk with the manager that took me a while to talk with. Finally the Manager assist me very correctly and process me after apologize to train his team. Specially this Mr. AKRIMA WHO REALLY NEEDS TO FOLLOW A COURSE.AND A I TENSIVE TRAINING TO BE IN CONTACT WITH COSTUMERS. REALLY UNACCEPTABLE, REALLY RUDE, IRONIC AND STUPID.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank XaviMartinConillas

Dear XaviMartinConillas

Thank you very much for taking the time to write the review on your stay with us.

On behalf of the entire Team I would like to apologize for the Troubles you have faced upon check-in.

As per our standard, all our guests are asked upon check-in to provide us with a credit card for authorization which is EUR 50,00/ day.
This is purely for guarantee purposes and will be released at check out.
On the other hand, we live the culture of treating our guests with courtesy and respect and I apologize for any inconvenience caused.
I believe our Assistant Manager, Miho, jumped in, clarfied the process and did his very best for service recovery.

It would be my pleasure to personally take care of your next booking, so while making your next Travel plans to Frankfurt, please feel free to contact me on keckardt@adina.eu

Katharina Eckardt

Reviewed 11 March 2018

We spent three nights in Frankfurt in early March to see opera, museums and do a day trip to Mainz.

Our room was at 11th floor facing west. We arrived to the hotel at evening, and first impression was a very pleasant view to central Frankfurt. We found the room to be quiet, clean and quite spacious with nice set of amenities (that is, kitchen). Breakfast was served at ground floor restaurant, and it had good enough tea, juice, yoghurt and bread selection, although cheeses could've been tastier. If you are in Frankfurt to see opera or museums, then location couldn't be much better.

We are likely to visit Frankfurt's opera again, and will probably book a room from this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Katharina E, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear Pasi A

Thank you so much for your excellent review on TripAdvisor.

It was a pleasure hosting you as our guests and we are very much looking forward to welcoming you back very soon to Adina Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper.

Kind regards