All reviews police station free wifi the hotel is clean night stay min walk zeil connection europe messe
Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

So Frankfurt is amazing and we so decided to extend our trip at the last minute for another day. Much to our surprise the hotel was very very close to where we originally stayed, clean and convenient. Oddly, being accustomed to the Middle Eastern countries the bathroom actually had a Muslim shower which was a brilliant option in Europe. Next trip this is a full booking hotel absolutely brilliant value for money!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

we had to pay for the hotel parking .....funny and embaracing. breakfast was nice, the hotel is clean but the shower was open so the water went out of the shower. the hotel is very very evarage and spoted at the back yard of the center.for one night only on our way to menhaim to meet Sting.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2017

I always enjoy staying at this hotel. The staff is always friendly and they always find a parking spot for my vehicle. The morning breakfast is extensive and good. The rooms are clean and comfortable. My only complaint is the internet. It is always very slow and this last time I was in room 504 which is very near the elevator and I could not get my computer to connect to the internet. Even the connection was not always showing. I was told to connect downstairs; which I did. Even there the connection was painfully slow and almost non-existent. When I went upstairs to my room, it disconnected and couldn't find a connection anymore. So besides the internet, this is a good hotel. It even has air conditioning in the hot weather.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Hotel with shall we say character - it definitely isn't a 4 star but has everything required in terms of facilities. My room had 2 single beds. Pillows are extremely firm. Staff are friendly and breakfast is really good. The local neighbourhood isn't great though. In close proximity is a police station and collection of sex shops/strip establishments...... at €200 a night I had expected something a little more prestigious. TV would benefit from a few English channels :)

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed July 19, 2017

A hotel that is well located with a very good breakfast. Front desk staff were helpful and permitted a very early check in. Wifi functioned throughout the hotel. The quality of the breakfast was a surprise as it was way above the usual continental style breakfast standard with both hot and cold local dishes and a few Indian surprises.

Room Tip: If you like peace and quite ask for a room facing the coutyard.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business