Open today: 10:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Review Highlights

Amazing tour.

Reviewed 1 week ago
FrankC1981
Las Cruces, New Mexico

All reviews great tour layover tour adopted city hour walking tour four hours his knowledge an excellent guide private tour jewish memorial hour layover meeting point highly recommend this tour informative tour small group long layover great overview few hours
Reviewed 4 days ago

The tour lasted for about 4 hours. Visited historic and cultural sites. The tour guide was marvelous.. pleasant, knowledgeable and welcomed all sorts of questions. I highly recommend it.

2  Thank Jericho10000
Reviewed 1 week ago

I usually don't do paid walking tours since I feel that free walking tour guides are more motivated to get good tips but I have to say that this tour was exceptionally good. It was about 4 hours and I learned so much about Frankfurt as well as customs and courtesies associated with the German people. It was a great tour and I highly recommend it for anyone visiting Frankfurt.

1  Thank FrankC1981
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful historic city. I was particularly impressed with the walking path along the river. The colors are spectacular. Be careful of bicycles zooming right next to you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a fantastic overview of the sights in Frankfurt. Dave, the owner and guide, is friendly, informative, and has a fun sense of humor. I highly recommend this tour!

1  Thank FTDtravelgal
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We attended the Frankfurt on Foot Walking Tour with Greg. We found Greg to be very knowledgeable and friendly. As for the content of the tour, we found it to be too history-lesson-like and would have preferred to see more, rather than listening to lots of historical facts standing at different parts around the same plaza (ex. we spent about an hour of the tour on and in close proximity to the same place we started the tour).

1  Thank VeryCurious_Traveler
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I booked a 2 hour layover tour back in August and it was great!! Jo met me at the meeting point in the airport and helped me store my luggage and take out Euro. Then we made our way to the train for a short ride into Frankfurt. She was very knowledgeable and showed me all the sights I wished to see within the two hour time slot. We then took the train back to the airport and she helped me to collect my luggage and guide me back to my terminal. My only regret is that I did not allow another hour to explore more of Frankfurt. Thank you Jo for such a great tour!

2  Thank Lauren Z
Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

Dave great us a great tour and we wished we had done it on our first day not our last. We could then have explored the great sites we were shown a bit more. He had some great comments on Australia and our local area too.
A great day with a nice walking pace.

2  Thank peterlarsen2018
Reviewed October 10, 2018

The best one that i have ever done, without doubts. Dave made our day (rainy and cold) much more fun. A real walking tour, we walked about four hours or more, talked and learned about history.
And I love the fact that they give a price for the tour, and don`t use the term "free" and in the end demands a minimum value, like many "free" walking tours do.

2  Thank Paloma F
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

Dave brings history to life with his dry humor and vast knowledge of Frankfurt. This is a rare walking tour where you actually walk, so seeing many different vantage points of the city was incredible. Particularly powerful is the Holocaust memorial. Excellent tour, highly recommend!

1  Thank dive35
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

Having never done a city walking tour ( I normally wander by myself) I had no expectations. Since I was in Frankfurt for a limited time, I wanted to not only see the sights but understand more of the history behind it. Dave was a fantastic guide. Funny, knowledgeable & engaging. It was great to walk along all different areas of Frankfurt and understand the historical meaning of places you may just walk past otherwise. 4 hrs for €14, I think is great value too. A perfect lunch stop at the local market, which Dave offered suggestions on where to eat. Overall Frankfurt on Foot is a fantastic way to see a major European city at a reasonable pace with interesting information provided by an local of 16 years. I highly recommend them to anyone. Thanks again

2  Thank rheedles