Open today: 10:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great tour by a great guide.

I usually make a point of taking a walking tour when I visit a City for the first time and... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
xpressa
Frankfurt, Germany
via mobile
Historic walking tour in the heart of Frankfurt am Main

I truly enjoyed this cultural, fun and educational tour with Dave. Two people on this tour so very... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
456kj
Nanaimo, Canada
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Frankfurt
from US$32.91
from US$12.13
from US$17.32
from US$91.24
More Info
All reviews great tour layover tour hour walking tour four hours private tour an excellent guide jewish memorial hour layover highly recommend this tour informative tour meeting point small group long layover great overview few hours local market interesting facts
Reviewed April 18, 2018

My walking tour with Friya who was fantastic! She's very nice and super easy to talk to. There were only two other people on my tour so it was practically private! The tour gives a great overview of many of the important landmarks in the city and a lot of the historical context. I came away with a lot of interesting trivia about Frankfurt I never would've known otherwise. Would highly recommend this as the first thing you do in Frankfurt to help get the lay of the land and some inspiration for places to go back and check out later

2  Thank caseychandlerh
Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

Our tour with Greg was absolutely phenomenal! He perfectly tailored the tour to fit our needs, and masterfully balanced rich and fascinating historical details with hilarious and engrossing stories. I think I would need to go several more times just to be able to fully appreciate the level of depth his tour has to offer. An absolute must and well worth your time!

2  Thank Daniel P
Reviewed April 17, 2018

Like many travellers to Frankfurt, we were on a stop over to somewhere else. As we only had one day to see the city, we decided to do a walking tour to see a lot in a short time.

For this tour, our guide was Dave, an ex-pat American who has called Frankfurt home for 16 years. He was such a great guide for the tour, funny, knowledgeable and has a real love for this city he calls home.

The tour starts with Dave explaining the history of the city (in a fairly quick and engaging way) and he also talks about the culture and people of the city.

Our tour ran to about 4 hours, and there are a few rest jobs during the tour. The 'lunch break' at the amazing local market, where there is so much delicious food to choose from.

In the course of the of the tour, we covered over 6km, almost all of it on flat ground.

We have done a lot of walking tours in many cities, but this was certainly one of the most memorable, thank you, Dave for making our day in Frankfurt so great. I really can't recommend this tour enough if your travels take you to this lovely city.

2  Thank Craig H
Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

The tour cost 14 euros and is great value for money. Our guide Dave was informative and had a great sense of humour. The tour last about three and half hours and takes you to various places in Frankfurt. So if you've got a few hours to spare, I recommend this tour

3  Thank DarrenF546
Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

David was full of interesting information. We saw things we never would have on our own. Definitely a must!

1  Thank mpfrittitta