All reviews train station breakfast room walking distance hotel is located the red light area main station clean hotel up to date main river city centre wifi hauptbahnhof rhine channels romer germany
Reviewed January 10, 2015

This hotel is just a couple blocks from the main train station in Frankfurt, making it an easy place to get to on a short layover (riding the train from the airport to the main train station is less than 5euro, and takes about 15minutes).
Check in and check out were quick. The room was small which was expected. Bathroom was sufficient. Check in an check out attendants were helpful in helping me find a place to pick up some water and snacks (since happy hour was over when I arrived).
Room walls were thin, but I didn't have any trouble sleeping.
I was able to store my luggage at the hotel while I spent the morning wandering around the shopping district a few blocks away.

1  Thank Jeff D
Reviewed December 31, 2014

The location is convenient enough as it is within a walking distance from the train station. Hard to find parking. The room was small and the bathroom was filthy. Free wifi and decent free breakfast included in the price, so overall it is not too bad for a one night short stay.

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed December 23, 2014

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels
Reviewed December 18, 2014

excellent especially for short stay, clean and comfy rooms, friendly and helpful staff, central, easily reached and close to main station and exhibitions, plus cheap. lots of restaurants/cafes nearby.

Reviewed December 15, 2014

A single room I stayed was VERY small and it has a single bed and small desk and chair right next to it. Shower and toilet were separated and shared one sliding door. It was a single room for one person so I guessed this was enough. Clean room and clean linens. That was all I needed!
Breakfast was great since I didn't expect much. Cold cuts, fruits, yoghurt and some tomato, cucumber, boiled eggs. And few pastries and breads were there too.
Only thing I didn't like about this room I stayed at this time was the location. I had a room (2 digit room number) in a next building they seemed to added. Had to go up 10 stairs up to take a lift then off the lift and another 10 stairs up/down in small staircases to reach my floor. So if you have luggage, you might want to ask if you could have a room right above the reception/main area of the hotel.
Wifi was okay...you have to get a certain code for the stay.